Luffy's pov

"Hey luffy what are you looking at that paper?" Zoro looked at me curiously. I look down on him from my special spot on the merry. "It's a wanted poster" was all I said before looking back at it. "Why do you have a wanted post and why do you keep on looking at it so intensely?" This time it was Sanji who asked.

I jumped down and showed the crew the poster "What! Why do you have a wanted poster of y/n the nightmare rose!!!" Ussop and Nami  were scared when they saw it. "Luffy why is it exactly that you have a poster of her? Your not planing on trying to fight her are you" Robbin asked me calmly.

"What no I would never fight y/n but I would love to find and see her once again shishishi" I laughed and chopper looked surprised "meet her again? Do you know her Luffy?" I smiled "yup I know her we're friends!" I can tell they were surprised so I laughed.

3rd pov

Everyone one was shocked that they didn't realize an island near by "Hey Nami there's land let's go I'm hungry!"  Luffy said everyone just nodded.

Y/n Pov

I was on my now broken boat that I stole and well it was sinking. Thankfully I saw an island near by so I just teleported leaving the boat. "Man I am hungry" so I walked around the town when I finally see a restaurant to my liking. I entered but what I wasn't expecting was to see someone who was  gobbling food and with a signature straw hat. Could it really be him? "L-Luffy?! Is that really you?" He turned around "yeah who's ask-..." He just started there in shock and I stood at the entrance not moving an inch. I saw his crew look between us confused.

I ran to Luffy as he ran twords me. We immediately pulled each other into a hug the two of us crying "Luffy it's been so long I've missed you so much." I told him "Y/n I've missed you too" we pulled apart as the moss haired guy spoke "speak of the devil" I laughed a bit "I see Luffy has talked about me just recently, hasn't he Zoro" I smiled as I felt Luffy hold my hand. I blushed a bit. 'I really did miss him'

(Time skip)

We all chatted and Luffy and his crew really are amazing and funny. I told them about all my adventures but then my smile faded I've been alone for a long time and well it wasn't my fault I haven't told Luffy the truth. "Hey y/n what's wrong" Luffy asked me his smile also disappearing jut like the others. "It's nothing I've just been alone for so long and well it makes me sad that we'll have to part soon."

Luffy looked at me and smiled "then join my crew! We don't mind!" I saw everyone nodding in agreement with him. "Really that would be amazing." I smiled happily. Of course I agreed I'm done being alone and I honestly miss luffy I don't want to lose him again. "Then it's settled y/n is now apart of the crew" Luffy yelled causing everyone to look at us.

(Time skip)

It was the afternoon and the ship had set sail early in the morning. Robin was reading, Sanji well he was being Sanji, Nami was navigating making sure we don't change course, Zoro was sleeping, and Ussop, Chopper, and Luffy were messing around and running. I was sitting down and drawing the whole crew do there thing. I really did care for them and I'm glad I joined the second I got a chance. Finally reunited with my best friend and we'll my crush. 'I really thought I got over him and that silly crush but I guss not. Let's wait and see."