8: First Day of Uni

y/n and bf/n strolled through the university campus, taking in the sights and sounds of their new academic home. y/n couldn't help but tease bf/n about his choice of outfit.

"Nice choice of shirt, bf/n. Are you trying to blind the professors with those neon colors?" y/n smirked, playfully nudging him.

bf/n laughed, pretending to be offended. "Hey, I thought this shirt would make me stand out and impress everyone. Guess I'll have to rely on my dazzling personality instead."

"Ha ha," y/n let out a fake laughter, rolling her eyes at him.

As they passed by a group of students, y/n couldn't resist making a witty remark. "Look at them.. So eager and wide-eyed. I bet they still believe they'll have enough time for a social life and sleep."

bf/n chuckled, shaking his head. "Poor souls. They'll learn soon enough that university is all about late-night study sessions, caffeine-fueled days, and endless assignments."

y/n pointed at a notice board covered in flyers. "Oh, look! Another club recruiting members. Shall we join the 'Extreme Knitting Society' or the 'Association of Competitive Pencil Sharpeners'?"

bf/n raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, tough choice. But I think we should go for the 'Society of Procrastinators.' I've heard they have a strict 'no deadlines' policy."

They both burst into laughter, and y/n turns around to face him "You know what? I'm actually glad we're in this together. No matter how challenging university gets, I know we'll always have each other to laugh through it all."

bf/n smiled, wrapping an arm around her. "Absolutely, y/n. Get ready, because we're about to make some unforgettable memories."

As they walked, hand in hand, y/n glanced at bf/n, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "But for real though, can you believe we're finally here, experiencing university life together?"

bf/n smiled, his heart filled with joy. "I know, right? It feels like just yesterday we were dreaming about this moment. Now, we're actually here."

They continued their walk, passing by classrooms and bulletin boards filled with announcements and colorful posters. With each step, they embraced the possibilities this place had to offer.