call

You're driving to the store for something you need, and you get a call
"pHello?"
"Hey, listen I need a favor." It's your best friend, they seem.. nervous.
"Okay, sure" you say, curiously.
"Um, well I've got this cousins- he's.. he just got out of some home for.. for people that hurt themselves ya'know?" They say, trying their best to explain, you wonder which cousin they mean. "Which one? Have I met him?" You ask.
"I think so, but It was a while ago. you remember Theodore?"
Theodore. You think to yourself.. "Oh, you mean Teddy?" Everyone called him Theo, but you called him Teddy. "Yeah, sure, Teddy, Theo- whatever." Teddy was small, he was short and sweet. He loved reptiles and indie pop music. He had a couple of cats, which he loved. He lived with his mom, and her rotating boyfriends. She never cared for him enough to love him. Only enough not to get CPS called onto her. "Well, he just got out of this home right, and I'm at collage, so i was wondering if he could stay with you?- just for a while..? Until I can find someone else to help." He said, you were thinking, should be easy enough. "Okay, sure just tell me when he'll be arriving." You knew why she asked you of all people.

Two years ago you went to a psych ward for trying to kill yourself. You healed quick though, and helped other people in the hospital as well, more mentally than physically, so it was fair enough that she asked you instead of a family member. You recalled that her family didn't want her visiting you, or seeing you until months after you got out, since apparently  you were 'sick'.

That's it for now I'm so tired man and I'm high