house

I hate giving the reader a name but i'm not using Y/N fuck that. You're gonna be called Neo. (yes because of the Matrix.) The character is going to use they/them bc i want everyone to be able to read this and enjoy. This is in third person, but i will call Neo 'you'.
Please remember that these emojis stand for content w trigger warnings.
⭐️- SH(self-harm)
⚠️-SA(sexual assault)
💥-Mentions of suicide/suicidal thoughts
❌-Abuse/domestic violence
❗️-any of these happening underage
they will be pleased and labeled as the beginning or end of the mentions.

You're at home, it's nine at night, you're watching your favorite movie, the matrix, and you hear the ring. You're only expecting one person: Teddy.

You open the door and you're met with a wet and small guy, trying not shiver. He's got a trash bag with him, and he's wearing a jumper and jeans that seemed to be to big on him.

"H-hi you're Neo right?" He asks, you notice two things about him, he seemed really scared or nervous, and he also stuttered. "That's me. Wanna come inside before you freeze your ass off?" You say, jokingly, and move so he can come inside.

"You have anymore bags in the car?" You ask, surely he has more than a backpack. "N-no, this is all I have." He says, looking almost guilty. "Okay, no problem, here, let me show you your room." You say, leading him.

"So here's your room, this leads to the restroom, and this one leads to my room." You say, showing him the doors. "Bed, table, TV, couch, pretty basic, you can decorate it or whatever you want." You say.

"Thank y-you for uhm, letting me stay here" He says, shyly, looking down and fidgeting with his sleeve. "sure Teddy." you say, giving him a genuine smile.

He leaves his things in the room and you both go back to finish watching the movie.

"Where's your laundry room?" he asked, holding some clothes, "I got it" you said, taking his clothes from him, "Any delicates?" you ask, walking toward the laundry room, being sure you didn't drop any of it, "N-No, i don't think so." he said.

"Do you want me to wash that jacket?" you ask, his face puts on a sort of panic, "No, it's fine, i'll, um, n-need it for tomorrow s-since it's probably going to rain again" He said.

⭐️-start
"This load is gonna be dry by the morning, you sure?" you ask, thinking maybe this wasn't why he didn't want you washing it, he sighed, "o-okay.", he said, taking it off,  he was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt, he slid it down his arms, which were lined with scars, old and scabbing ones. He folded his arms, trying to hide as much as he could, you took his shirt, not paying much attention to his scars, putting it in with the rest of his clothes.

"i have bandages and disinfectant in my kitchen if you need any."  You said, putting in the detergent, he looked at your arms as you did, they were there, just very faint, almost like they were always there, it wasn't the first thing someone would notice.

"I'm a year and 7 months clean." you said, feeling his searching eyes. he looked away, embarrassed to be caught.

"It's okay, i don't mind, we all have scars of some kind." you said, smiling slightly.

"th-that's really cool.- um- that you're clean for that long." he said, tugging at his shirt.
⭐️-end

"Thanks." you said, leaving the laundry room. "i'm watching a movie, if you wanna join." you said, turning off the laundry room light.

"O-once i'm finished with m-my other stuff, sure." he said, smiling slightly.