Viral

"What is this again?" Kraglin asked, still confused.

"It's called TikTok," Sam explained, showing them his phone, "It's an app where you can watch videos like dancing, cooking... and other stuff. And if you like it, you give them a heart."

"Who's heart?" Drax asked, rather excitedly.

"No one's heart, Drax!" The young human stated emphatically. "I mean, you-... Here, let me just show you."

Sam swiped up to a video where two people -- possibly a couple or brother and sister -- were doing the Savage Love dance. He showed them how the two were dancing and that each move matched a note in the song.

And then he double-tapped to show them he liked it.

"It's that simple."

"Can we do one?" Mantis asked with excitement.

"Sure! What about you, Krag?"

The fin-headed hillbilly bobbed his head. "I'll take a crack at it."

"I am Groot!" Groot added with a smile.

"Awesome! Drax, you in?"

"No!" The Destroyer barked, "Only idiots dance, and this app as you call it was clearly made for idiots!"

The bulky Guardian stormed off, leaving the four there.

"Don't worry about him, he doesn't mean it," Mantis said to her friends.

But Sam just shrugged it off. "Eh, it's okay. Anyway, let's do this!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Camera POV)

Sam sets up the camera before quickly backing up to where Mantis stood on his left, Kraglin on his right, and Groot behind him and in between him and Mantis.

A few seconds of music went by before they began to dance.

Right shoulder, left shoulder, left hand up, shake the hips.

Left shoulder, right shoulder, right hand up, shake the hips.

Then tap the hips, cross-tap shoulders, lift the arms up, and shake once more.

They all did this and it came out perfectly... after about five tries. By the third, they had already gotten it but they wanted to do it again just for fun. What made it even better, though, was that the fourth time, Cosmo had run in and proceeded to jump on her hind legs, saying that she was dancing with them.

It was such a cute addition that Sam decided to keep that video.

"So you post this on that thing and people are gonna see it?" Kraglin asked.

"Yep!" Sam nodded.

"I am Groot?" Groot asked.

Sam let out a light chuckle at his tree friend's question. "Yes, Groot. People will like it... I hope."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so, the video was posted and the group felt glad they did something fun together. When they showed it to Peter and Nebula, the Star-Lord wanted to do the dance too. Nebula immediately disagreed, but thanks to some encouragement by Sam, joined in.