JANVI'S HOMECOMING

"Enough janvi, just take the next flight to india and come back. It's been almost 5 years since you're gone. Do you really not miss us at all". (janvi's mom- Rashi on call)

"Oh god mom of course i miss you".

"Then just come home, i want you to celebrate your 26th birthday with us in india".

"Butt mom I"-

"I don't want any excuse, you're coming and it's final".

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Although janvi's mom told her to come home almost every day but this time she seems really adamant and she threatened her that if she does not come tomorrow she will herself come and take her. It's not like janvi does'nt want to go but she knows that once she go india there's no coming back. Her family sent her london only for study purposes as it was her dream to go to 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣 and she already completed her 5 year cource there so now the time has come. 

𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒈!!

"Come in, it's open"

Ryan enters and hugs janvi "HI baby why are you not ready yet we were supposed to go on a date remember" Ryan asks janvi.

"Umm actually i don't think i can go i have to"-

"What is all this mess?" Ryan asks looking at everything scattered around as janvi was packing for her flight which is tonight at 11:00 p.m. 

"Actually I'm flying back to india"

 "Okk so when will you be back?"

"Umm I don't know actually, hey i was thinking may be you could come with me, you know i really want to tell my family about you and you know marriage and all." Marriage has been a sensitive topic between them, as after his parents divorce he decided not to marry at all, at first janvi thought that his thoughts will change as time passes and she will convince him but that conversation never really went well.

"What is wrong with you!!"

"Look i understand about your mom and dad's divorce but we can't keep it like this forever I wish to marry someday and i really want that man to be you."

"Cool! go and marry we're done." Ryan turns around from janvi and start moving towards the main door. janvi hold his wrist from behind and move ahead to face him.

"Whaa- whatt what do you mean by we're done, we've been in this together for almost 2 years how can you just one day come and say we're done." Ryan says nothing, now janvi is really angry, her self respect really matters for her she is not the girl to cry and ask the guy to come back, no matter how much she love him and wants him to stay, if fact whenever they had a fight it was always ryan who begged for her forgiveness.

 "You know what i break up with you, LEAVE."  janvi says while showing him the way out.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Now janvi is crying and debating with herself. "Godd, janvi why are you like this, you should'nt have said that, NO you did the right thing he was never going to marry you, but maybe he change his mind, So fucking whatt you can't keep waiting forev-" before she could reach to a conclusion her phone rang and it was not Ryan.

"Heyy MOM" janvi picked the phone trying to hold her tears back.

"Have you packed you stuff?, when is your flight?, you know we're so so so exited!!, i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonigh-" realisation comes, the flight is in 4 hrs. and haven't packed anything yet, everything is scattered all around her room.

"MOMMM!!"

"Yes"

"Calm down, and no i haven't packed yet, my flight is in 4 hrs., and do sleep well otherwise you're going to have big dark circles and i won't be able to recognise you so unless you want that do sleep"

"Drama queen" 

"Just like you mom" rajat speaking from behind, making janvi laugh, now she has completely forgotten about her break up and is very happy looking how exited her family is. now she is realising that he was the only reason she was not going india.

"Dad!! how are you."

"Ohh I am great as always but now i think i'll be more than great to finally see you here." again janvi laughs, her mood is really lifted but she is panicing as she has alot to pack and the clock is ticking.

"Mom Dad i really have to pack my stuff now or i will definately miss the flight"

" Ohk jaan see you tomorrow bye" 

"bye mom, bye dad."

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"Everything packed!!, time to leave janvi"  janvi says to herself and leaves for airport.