Pt 11

"Mom...?" I said i was surprised she left some few months ago after dad started drinking again i hugged her tight "y/n.. your dad is in jail now so you dot have to worry anymore" i started crying happy tears

(3 years later)

Everything was going great the band became more famous and me and tom were going great my dads sentence was 50 years so i did not have to worry

(5 years later)

I woke up nauseous i went to vomit i wad not feeling good the whole day i told tom so he insisted i get a pregnancy test so i got one i was panicking then it showed two lines.. i screamed and jumped up and down "TOMMM OMGG IM PREGNANT " he rushed into the bathroom and lifted me "THATS AMAZING OMG " he kissed me then some months have gone by and tom and the band and me were having lunch when tom got on 1 knee "y/n/l/n will you marry me" i started crying happy tears and hugged him "YES TOM OMG" he lifted me up and kissed me the band were cheering soon after we had our wedding and everything then a few months after i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl we named her bella (u can choose a diff name i js chose a random one😭) until one day i heard a knock on the door and went to check and it was dad?.. i tought he was supposed to be in jail for 45 years still? "Look y/n im really sorry for what i did i was under alot of stress and couldn't handle anything" i hugged him "dad ik you have made mistakes and its okay..."

End of story

Im so sorry if its not enough i just got unmotivated to continue this story but i didnt want to leave yall in a cliffhanger so i decided to write a ending but ty for all the support yall 😭🫶🏽😜