Their eyes

Just so u know this will most likely be cringe but I hope u still enjoy it 😌💅💅💅.

Tom's POV.

I sit in this awfully boring class, thinking about nothing in particular, until they walk in.
They always seem to appear just when I get them out of my mind. It seems impossible to stop thinking of them nowadays. I wonder why considering I hate them. I hate that annoying smile they always seem to have plastered on their lips. I hate their seemingly effortless intelligence. I hate their ability to make friends with ease. I hate that everyone adores them. I hate that I don't know how to feel about them.
I hate that when I look at them I feel an eruption of feelings in my stomach. I hate that they make it so hard to hate them. I hate their smlies. But most of all I hate their eyes. I hate how they make my cheeks heat up with a tinge of pink whenever I glance at their eyes.
There is nothing in the world that I hate more than their eyes.

I see fingers snapping in front of my eyes, And I look up confused.

"Do you intend to stare at your classmate this whole class?" Professor Snape asks with his usual glare shaping his eyes.

"No sir, my apologies" I reply hoping that my voice sounded steady.

"10 points from Slytherin" Snape says as he walks away continuing on with the class.

...

The rest of the class goes by In a blur as I continued thinking of them.

After the class ended I pack up my books and start to head out and go to the library, however I get interrupted by a tapping on my shoulder.
I turn around to see them looking at me with their annoying eyes. I notice that they're holding a tray of cupcakes as they smile up at me brightly.

"Would you care for a cupcake?" They ask in their intolerably adorable voice.

"Sure, thanks" I say taking a chocolate cupcake with mocha flavour icing from the tray.
They make these for the class quite often and I must admit they're delicious.

They continue to look up at me with their absolutely gorgeous eyes and enchanting smile, I can't help but blush at them.

... time skip to the next day cuz I didn't know what to write 🥲

I sat in library reading a ridiculous potions book that was scattered with misinformation.
I didn't quite know why I was simply bored out of my mind. Then my mind wandered to them as I wondered why I hated them so much when they had always been incredibly sweet to me.
Suddenly something had just clicked in my brain,
And I needed to tell them how I felt otherwise I might've gone insane. I just needed a plan first. I wasn't going to just blurt out my feelings to them like a middle schooler. No I was going to ask them on a date and I was going to do it today.

I spend what felt like ages searching for them until finally I spot them. They were sitting under a tree reading. I walk up to them and sit next to them. They look up at me with wonder in their eyes.

"Hello tom! How are you today?" They ask with that classic delighted expression they always seem to have on their face.

"Hello, I'm doing well, and you?" I ask look at him feeling an insane urge to touch their silky looking hair all of a sudden.
"I'm doing great!" They reply smiling brightly.

"What are you reading?" I ask eyeing the book In their lap.

"Oh it's (your book of choice)!" They reply seeming happy I asked.

"Good choice, I've read it a few times in the past" I reply.

"Really? I didn't think you'd be one to read this sort of book, let alone more than once" they say eyeing me with that beautiful shine in their eyes.

"What can I say I found the writing to be quite nice" I say with a small grin forming on my face.
I stop resisting the urge and pat their hair which turns out to be just as soft and silky as it looks.
I watch as they turn a deep shade of scarlet becoming more and more flustered the longer I pet their head. Eventually I stop and grin at them.
"What was that for?" They ask.

I shrug. "I just felt like it I suppose" I say answering their question.

They blush more and I can't help but smile at them.

"Would you like to go to hogs made with me today?" I ask them feeling that it was the right time to do it.

"I would love that!" They reply adorably and I look at their beautiful eyes before smiling even wider at them.

__________________________________
I hope y'all liked this one tbh it's kinda bad but we don't talk about it. 🤭😭🥲