13

Double update~

From the last day, Jungkook has been feeling very weak and sensitive, Not knowing the reason, he kept quiet and continued his work, He is sitting in the library alone, trying to read a book and underlining the difficult words, he reads the book loudly and tries to pronounce the word correctly, this is one of his routine of learning, he reads different books and underlines those word which he found different and hard and later ask Taehyung about those and the words which, he found most and usual, he used them in his talking and add them in his mind vocabulary.

He was reading a book, named- Red Little Riding Hood, and that's when he felt some wetness under him, he immediately stood up and saw a red fluid-type thing printed on the leather couch, and then he quickly ran toward the nearest lavatory and stood in front of the mirror and turned around, showing his back toward the mirror, but kept his head toward the mirror and saw a red patch over his white pant.

His big eyes widened and then he remembered, that this situation was the same crisis, he faced in the village, a week ago, when he was sacrificed,  his face screamed horror at two things; firstly, it pain a lot and secondly: this time he is with Taehyung.

Jungkook gulped in fear not knowing what to do, he paced around back and forth while biting his nails, then After sometimes, he came up with the idea, first he would change his clothes without getting caught and he would think later about, how to stop his bleeding.

Foremost, he needs to go inside the room and change his clothes before Taehyung sees him because The King always comes to see him every hour,  and it is past half an hour, With a firm cute nod and cheering, he took a deep breath and open the door of the lavatory and quickly get out of the library and marched toward their room.

Jungkook pants heavily and quietly opens the door, gets inside and closes it very silently, Without thinking much, he is about to go inside the closet, and that's when a dangerously over-deep and scary voice echoes in the eerily silent room.

"Stop right there!"

Jungkook's hand, which was about to touch the knob cessation there and initiated to tremble slightly, he gulped loudly and stay statued there, and then again his voice was heard in the room.

"Turn around and come here," Jungkook subconsciously turned around and moved toward the King who was standing two meters away from him, he stood in front of him with a straight posture, head high in the air and hands behind his back.

"Raise your head, Milady," This time the softness in his voice, encouraged him to look up and face the King.

Taehyung's blank black matte eyes bored holes into his body, Jungkook shakily breath, because one thing he knew, by living with him, about the colour of his eyes, changed according to his perspective, and black showed, how terribly he was angry right now.

"How and when?"
He ordered.

"One month ago and don't know why," He cried.

Taehyung looked at him for seconds and suddenly said in a cold deep voice, which Jungkook knew, was not for him.

"Enter,"

Then the door opened and a young lady came inside and bowed down on her knees and said,

"Hail to Dragon blood,"

Taehyung unbotherly stared at Jungkook, while the Lady greeted him, his broad hardback was facing her and the tiny figure of Jungkook was hiding perfectly before him.

Taehyung brought his one hand forward and in one snap of his finger, a dark maroon colour veil was cramped over him, no one could see his pretty face through the dark veil, but Jungkook could.

"Then Tahyung moved away and now his tiny, small body was visible to the lady, who was standing with head and gaze low, on the ground~, Taehyung turned toward the lady and said in a cold deep voice.

"Teach him personal hygiene,"

"Ye Lupercal,"

Then, Taehyung vanished in a whiff, and Jungkook pouted cutely when Taehung teleported from there, The Lady finally looked at the tiny figure in front of her, and couldn't help but coo internally at his tiny body.

She cleared her throat and said.

"My greetings, I am He-ri and will tell you about your personal hygiene, which is also called menstruation,"

She continued her speech and told him about mensuration, how we should take care of it what precautions we should take and what to do in this situation.

Subsequently, thirty minutes later, she stopped and compelled her duty and went from there, and in a whiff, Taehyung teleported back into the room and saw Jungkook coming out from the bathroom in a different apparel, and veil covering his face and neck, Taehyung smiled and went toward, Jungkook looked at him, Taehyung forward his hands and lifted the veil throw it across the room.

His eye colour changed from black to blue, and he wrapped his arms around his tiny waist and lifted him to his eye level, Jungkook giggled loudly and wrapped his short pure white hand around his thick tan neck, Taehyung nuzzled his face in Jungkoon's neck harshly and placed wet kisses over all the area, and hemmed in satisfaction.

Jungkook cupped his sharp jawline with his chubby hands and nosed his cheeks, Taehyung smiled and bowed raspberries on his neck, Jungkook giggled loudly, and he again blower the raspberry, and Jungkook laughed cutely while showing his white teeth.

Well, Our possessive Taehyung scented his neck because he was with someone else, Also Jungkook didn't talk to the lady because Taehyung didn't allow him.

"My Possession,"