CHAPTER 1

Yeojun woke to ear peircing cry of his baby brother he immediatly got out the bed and ran to his room before his cries woke up there parents and brother and he gets the beaten of a lifetime. Yeojun picked up sohun and started to rock him back and forth before he calmed down , Yeojun bathe him chage his clothes fed him then he went and took a bath of his own. Yeojun clean his room and the kitchen made breakfast before he left for work with his brother.

2 MINUTES LATER

Yeojun arrived at the coffee shop to see someone standing at the door, when he took a closer look he saw that it was a woman, he went up to his shop and tried to go to the door when he was pulled back , the force jerk his brother and he started crying, I tried to calm him down but it wasn't working and I was getting fed up with his crying.

YERI POV:

I woke up with another whore sleeping soundly in my bed, I got up and threw her out before getting ready for office..... when I finished getting ready I went to the new coffee shop I heard about, when I arrived at the coffee shop it was still close, I waited some minutes when I saw this cute little boy walking up to us with a baby in his hand he was heading for the door when my bodygaurd pulled him back I can see that the force from the pull jerk the baby hard,  cause he tried to calm him down but it wasn't working and he was getting really fustrated. The cries of the boy was getting me irritable tated also so I signalled one of my bodygaurds to take the child when I saw someone running towards us he took the baby in his hands and started to calm him down.

YEOJUN POV:

When soobin arrived I was so happy because Sohun finally started to calm down and I got to open the cafe before my boss appear....It was the end of my shift so I changed out of my working clothes and gave soobin my brother to look after for the night. As you might not know but I work at a bdsm night club as a bartender and server, when I arrived at my second job the place was already packed so I quickly  started working .

PICTURE OF THE CLUB

While I was serving a customer my co-worker told me my boss called me into his office, I went into his office and he told me to take a seat I sat down he started to talk " yeojun I want you serve a very important client in the VVIP room , she does...

While I was serving a customer my co-worker told me my boss called me into his office, I went into his office and he told me to take a seat I sat down he started to talk " yeojun I want you serve a very important client in the VVIP room , she doesn't like talkitive people so becareful not to make any noise anything they ask you to do you do it  make sure don't speak unless your not spoken to understand " I nodded and got up and left the office. I made my way into the room and I was shock to see the same woman I was at the cafe I could feel lustful stares at me and it was making me uncomfortable I even started to shift in my space because of the stares.

YERI POV:

I went to this bdsm night club for a contract with the green scorpion gang and lets say am not in the lease please with how this meeting is going and am 1 second from blowing the boss head apart if he does'nt shut up........ some minutes later the door of the room open and a bartender came in he had his down so I couldn't see his face but when he lift his head it was the same boy that open cafe this morning I think he felt uncomfortable with the stares becuase he started to shift in his space I glared at the men who were staring and I think made him feel better because he started going around and taking orders and doing his job but I couldn't keep my eyes of him he was just so pretty to stare at.

YEOJUN POV:

I felt her eyes on me everytime I move and I felt this queezy feeling in my chest but I ignore it and went on with my shift.

AUTHORS NOTE
How was the chapter , like and comment if you found it nice, sorry for not posting For awhile.

BURNT LOVE On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara