9.

"Nahi, mana ke kgf tera hai par inn cheez ki jagha hoti, you can carry on this in your room." Kamal said, who was accompanied by Jasmine. He noticed that Jasmine was staring at a particular place, he looked at it and found Rocky and Reena together.
(No, I mean you own the entire kgf but still there is a suitable place for these things.)

Rocky smirks at Kamal. "To make this place perfect, I only have to throw you out." He patted his shoulders, "like you said, my palace, my ways, it's you who is the problem, I can throw you out. Go have a good sleep, you have a meeting with that Dubai person." Rocky tried sounding concern but actually he was showing Kamal that he is always a step ahead for him.

"How do you know?" Kamal asked. Information was secretive, atleast he thought it was.

"Because I own kgf." Rocky repeats Kamal's line making him irritated. All this while Jasmine kept moving her eyes from Rocky to Reena and vice versa, before leaving.

Some more days passed. One morning, Pooja was going have breakfast with Reena in her room. They have developed a good bond with eachother. Her son, Gautam, shares a good bonding with Reena.
While Pooja was about to knock on the door, Jasmine self invited herself to her room.
She explains, she also would like to know her better, which Pooja didn't buy but she nodded.

Reena opens the door, she was already awake and ready. She sighed looking at Jasmine but invited them in.

"We thought you will be living in a few days so why not join you for breakfast." Jasmine said.

"Really?" Reena asked particularly to Pooja, who gave an pissed off look to Jasmine. Reena knows everyone's nature now.

"Reena, i am happy you are not that kind of girl who first sleeps with a man and then guilt trip him until he marries you." Jasmine purposely said remembering last encounter.

"Jasmine." Pooja almost shouted. Jasmine was getting on her head.

"What, I said she is not." She explains herself.

"Who told you I didn't sleep with my man." Reena didn't have shortage of replies for people like Jasmine.
That statement wipes off the smile from Jasmine's face.

"Reena you own a boutique right. I guess I need a few new clothes." Pooja changed the topic.

"Why not? I will give you some extra discount." Reena gives her a thumbs up.

Some moments later, Pooja was called by Daya. She excused herself. Reena was expecting Jasmine to leave but she stayed.

Jasmine again initiated the talk. "So, for seriously, are you going back to banglore or ready for marriage?"

"Why should I tell you?" Reena wasn't in a mood to give her any answer.

"Reena why are you so confused? All this time you keep saying you don't want to marry Rocky but as soon as he touches you.... you become a puppet of his hand."
Jasmine spat sniggering.
"You don't want to get married but ready to share his bed.
I guess you don't have to be here for that."

"Mind your language and your own business, if you have any." Reena was really loosing herself.

"If you have any self-respect and shame left, you should leave. You contradict yourself." Jasmine leaves satisfied, leaving an angry Reena.

Pooja saw Jasmine coming out in corridor. She was sure that Jasmine must have poke Reena. She was doing even when that Pooja was there. To confirm her doubt, Pooja saw Reena walking past out of palace with an angry look.

Reena straight went to the mine where Rocky was working. Rocky came out when informed about her arrival. He took her to nearby shady place. He wasn't wearing his shirt, just in his vest. He was looking sweaty and sexy at the same time.
"Anything important Shona." He said.

"I want to go to Bangalore, right now." She said.

"What do you said to her." Pooja asked Jasmine.

"Nothing." Jasmine denies.

"Really, Jas-" Pooja was cut in by Shanti and Mahima. At the same time a messanger came there.

"Woh, Bhai ne bola ki mandap tyaar karna aur sabko tyaar hona hai. Shaddi ke liye." He said huffing and walked out.
(Bhai said to prepare for the mandap and get ready for the marriage)

Within no time everything was ready. Reena was getting ready in room and Shanti was helping his son. No one asked anything. Some were astonished but happy. Some were confused and Some didn't like what is going to happen.

Rocky came wearing a white sarong with saffron t-shirt. He was looking dapper in traditional. Well he has an awesome personality, so whatever he wears he looks nice. He sat on the mandap and soon saw Reena descending stairs in her bridal lehnga. It was heavy and beautiful.

Rocky couldn't take his eyes off

Rocky couldn't take his eyes off. He kept staring.
"Are you going to just gawk?" Reena asked in low voice.

"Yes." Rocky replies without moving his eyes.

"Well stop it you look stupid." Reena said making Rocky chuckles.