Jays allergy

I was casually sitting on my bed with Jung-won beside me.

Me and Jung-won LOVE cats especially munchkins, so we went to this website which was a website for abandoned kittens who were left by there mums.

Me and Jung-won were searching all of the pictures not missing a single one.

"How about this one?" Jungwon said.

"Umm that's a Maine Coon, do you really want a cat that's bigger than you?" I laughed at him. He kicked me off the bed and I huffed while standing up again.

I sat on the bed again and fixed my hair before glaring at Jungwon but the sound of the door caught our attention and I quickly turned  the computer off.

It was Jay standing at the door. At the way her glared at us it was obvious he wasn't in a good mood.

He wore a black sweatshirt and grey sweatpants, It wasn't rare to see him in clothes like this at home, this is what he usually wore but today he seems more of in a bad mood.

"What are you rascals doing?" He said, raising his eyebrows as if he didn't bother us first.

"Nothing" both me and Jungwon said in sync.

"It's quiet here which only ever means trouble if you DID something tell me because I have no time to deal with your shit" he then went off and slammed the door before we even responded.

"Well that was rude" Jungwon said and I agreed with him pouting.

"So how about we buy five cats I mean munchkins are small so five equal to 2  if I did the maths right."

"Alright"

Me and Jungwon than proceeded to adopted the cats they would be delivered to us.

We also bought some cat food in the convince store and hid it under Jungwons bed then we went and spent 40 pound wore of cat toys and then a 20 pound litter box.

"Dinners ready!"

Me and Jungwon stopped talking and ran downstairs everyone was already here and we sat down.

We all ate until a door bell interrupts us.

"Jay can you please get that?" Heeseung asked.

He rolled his eyes and got up with his hands on his pockets. He opened the door and soon a scream followed by and a couple of meows.

Me and Jungwon looked at each other panicked.

Everything ran there, jay was holding a box full of kittens while having red eyes and sneezing uncontrollably.

Heeseung looked at us as if he knew straight away it was us.

Heeseung took the box away from Jay but his allergy already grew worse his eyes were swollen and looked purplish-red and he started breathing heavily.

Everyone was worried for him especially us we were feeling guilty we  never knew he was allergic to cats and it was that severe.

Heeseung called an ambulance and sat him down helping him take his meds.

He told us to go back to eating dinner and wait for him.

Part 2...