Chapter 3

William's POV:

I woke up from last night, I see Mari on my right side and MJ on my left side, I got out of bed and used the restroom. After that, I went downstairs into the kitchen, and began to cook breakfast for the three of us. I see both MJ and Mari walking towards me with smiles on their faces, "Morning, girls. Sleep well?~" I said to them. "Oh definitely.~" MJ replied. "Slept like a baby.~" Mari replied. I finished cooking breakfast, served the plates to both Mari, MJ and myself. After we ate, the three of us took a shower, got dressed for the day. I dropped Mari off at her house, and went straight to work, began working on more projects. Afterwards, Mr. Wayne came to me, invited me to his house for an event.

Time skip:

After work, I went home to freshen up, and drove straight to Wayne Manor. I parked my car, walked inside Wayne's home, having a drink, I looked around and I noticed a blonde girl in a purple dress, it was Stephanie Brown.

This is what she's wearing:

She saw me, smiles at me being here

She saw me, smiles at me being here. I walked towards her "Hey Stephanie, nice to see you again.~" I greeted her, "Nice to see you too, William.~" she replied. "I must say, you look ravishing tonight.~" I commented her, "Thanks, handsome. You too.~" she replied. For a while, Stephanie and I began socializing, she asked me if I'm single. I told her I have a girlfriend and possibly a harem. Stephanie seems shocked, and now she wants to join the harem. We see people starting to slow dance, I offer my hand to Stephanie and asked for a dance, she accepts. I have my left hand on her waist, holding her left hand with my right hand, slowing dancing with each other. As we're dancing, I couldn't keep my eyes off her, I was looking at her boobs. She noticed me staring at her boobs, she smirks at this, enjoying the attention.

Time skip:

After the party, Bruce Wayne came to Stephanie and I, they both brought me to an old family clock, revealing a secret entrance. The entrance leads down to the Batcave, I see his equipment, Batmobile, Batwing, Batsuits, everything. Stephanie told me that she's Batgirl, or Spoiler. I told her and Bruce my secret as well. I used my magic to transform my clothes into my super suit, with a green face. Told them my hero name is Mischief. They got a mission update, they changed into their batsuits and have what they need. They both went into the Batmobile, I made my super car appear out of thin air. (Like what Tim Avery did in the movie, Son of the Mask, chased after Loki to get his son back) I got in my car and drove behind them. I caught up to Batman and Spoiler, and we parked our cars, and then we began to grapple up to the rooftop.

Time skip:

After patrolling the rooftops, Batman went and Spoiler back to Wayne Manor, I stayed behind. I sped off through the city, I noticed a cat burglar in latex.