Jurassic Park: Chapter 6

Third Person POV

It was now morning and a Brachiosaur could be seen slowly making it's way over to Alan, Lex, and Tim, starting to munch on the leaves that were in the tree and making Dr. Grant look up and smile before Lex woke up and decided to freak out.

Lex: "Go away!"

This got Alan's attention and made Tim wake up.

Alan: "It's okay, it's okay. It's a Brachiosaur."

Tim: "Its a Veggie-saurus, Lex, Veggie-saurus."

Lex panted slightly in shock.

Lex: "Veggie."

Tim attempted to mimic the Brachiosaurus.

Tim: "Come on, come on, girl. Come on."

Alan took off a small branch with leaves, holding it out to the large sauropod.

Alan: "Come on, come on, baby."

The Brachiosaur looked at Alan before letting out a growl that blew back Lex and Tim a bit.

The Brachiosaur then grabbed onto the branch, pulling on it while Dr. Grant wrestled with it to bring the sauropod closer.

Alan: "Yo! All right! I'm not letting go!"

The Brachiosaur then got closer, allowing Tim and Alan to pet it's snout softly, letting out a moan as they did. Tim observed the nostrils on it's forehead.

Tim: "Looks like it has a cold."

Alan: "Yeah, maybe."

Lex: "Can I touch it?"

Alan: "Sure. Just think of it as... kind of a big cow."

The Brachiosaur let out a soft moan as it chewed on the branch in it's mouth.

Lex: "I like cows."

Lex slowly got down and leanef over a branch to reach for the Brachiosaur.

Lex: "Hey, come on, girl. Come on, up here, girl."

The Brachiosaur back up a bit as it's nostrils twitch again.

Lex: "Come on, up here."

Suddenly the Brachiosaur let loose a giant sneeze, covering Lex in snot and mucus.

Lex was horrified by all the snow she was covered in, shaking slightly from disgust.

Tim: "God bless you!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon the group were on their way through the forest to try and get back to the Visitor Center.

Lex was wiping her hands on her pants while walking, trying to get the Brachiosaurus snot off her.

Lex: "Yuck."

Tim: "Oh, great, now she'll never try anything new. She'll just sit in her room and never come out and play on her computer."

Lex: "I'm a hacker."

Tim: "That's what I said. You're a nerd."

Lex: "I am not a computer nerd. I prefer to be called a hacker."

While climbing over a large root, Alan crouched down after seeing a nest of eggs.

Alan: "Oh, God."