011

"No...we.....we..lost?.."-Reo.

"No."Nagi says as he picks up the ball."We sill have some time to score two more goals..."

With Nagi saying that,the buzzer went of for the end of the game...

"Woah...this is what it's like...To lose?."Nagi questioned himself.

Yuri's demeanor suddenly changes from cocky and rude to her normal self in seconds.

"See guys...I told you we could do this!!!."She says as she looks at the boys' shocked faces....She furrowed her eyebrows and frowns...."Guys?...is there something wron-"

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!."-Naruhaya.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!."-Igaguri.

The team approached her...

"Look guys...i-"She get's interrupted when Kunigami suddenly lifts her up and put her on his shoulder.

"Woah,i thought you guys where mad at me for a sec there...."Yuri says sheepishly.

"Mad?.....why would we?.."-Kunigami.

"Yeah.....you didn't give us a reason to.."-Chigiri.

"That was cool,Yuri."Gagamaru says.

"Thanks,Maru..."

"I feel offended,Yuri..."Bachira pouts.

"WHAT?!"

"You hid something like that from Isagi and I..."

"Oh...come on....Bachira.."Yuri says.

Isagi snapped out of thinking and walked towards you guys...

"Isagi...tell 'Yuri' that i'm giving her the silent treatment!!!..."Bachira whines.

"WHAT?!...don't you think calling her Yuri is going to far Bachira?..."Isagi sweatdrops..

"I'm willing to go the extra-mile..she needs to be taught a lesson."-Bachira pouts.

"Oh....i see..."Yuri begins with a dark shadow over her face..

"Uh...Yu...Is everything alright.."Isagi asks..

*sniff*sniff*"YOU DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!."Yuri starts to fake cry...

"HUH?!."

"Great,Bachira..Now look what you did.."-Igaguri.

Chigiri chuclkes.."Good going.."

"Black-mail isn't fair,Yuri..."-Bachira.

"So is not calling me my nick name..."Yuri pouts.

"You guys are childish...."Isagi says while playfully shaking his head..

Yuri looks down at Raichi,who hasn't said anything.."Raichi?...you good..?"

Yuri's question catches everyone's attention.