Flatline

Bobby suddenly wakes up, gasping for air, before he finally begins to look around at his surroundings, and finds himself shocked to see that both Donovan and a woman with long black hair, evidently part of some sort of medical profession, currently leaning over someone.

Someone with curly, dark brown hair...

Curly, dark brown hair...

Suddenly, Bobby jolts and then leaps to his feet, before turning around and quickly hurrying over to the pair, before immediately pushing them out of the way, in order to confirm his worst fear.

Much to his horror, there is his Beloved Brycey, her lifeless body laid against a cold, white, leather chair, her hair slum0ped sideways.

"NO, BRYCEY! BRYCEY, WAKE UP!" He screams, as he grabs her by the arms, and begins to desperately shake her back and forth, as the sound of a long, drawn out, high pitched 'eeeeeeeeeeeee' pierces through the air, until someone comes up from behind, grabbing him by the arms, and suddenly pulling him back, causing him to start yelling.

"GOD DAMMIT, LET ME GO-"

However, upon turning around and seeing that it was Donovan who pulled him away, he immediately glares at him.

"Why did you stop me?!" Bobby yells at him, and then Donovan goes to speak.

However, before Donovan can even open his mouth, the woman from earlier suddenly runs 0past the pair, holding a defibrillator, immediately starting to charge it, before then pressing it against Bryce's chest, and yelling "CLEAR!"

For a second, all they can hear is that same, constant high pitched sound, then the trio hear a few short heartbeats, only for Bryce to then flatline once again.

"Dammit, the electricity in this thing just isn't enough!" The woman yells, sounding enraged.

"What do you mean?!" Bobby yells from across the room, at her.

"I mean that the equipment here in this hospital is not up to basic standard! Hell I'm pretty sure that it's never ONCE been up to public standard! Due to how worn out and damaged the equipment here are, the voltage on this defibrillator can't go very high! I have no way of ramping up the usage of electricity on this thing, and I really need to be able to, in order to save this woman that you brought in, earlier!" The woman continues to yell, until Donovan quickly moves forward and pushes her out of the way, before grabbing the defibrillator, and holding out a finger to it, before a long, steel spike, suddenly protrudes outward from the tip of his finger and he sticks it into the side of the defibrillator, his eyes and mouth opening and closing again in some sort of almost maddening light show replica.

After a few more moments, the sound of Bryce flatlining continuing to fill the silence, Donovan's eyes mouth, and finger, all finally return to normal, before he quickly grabs the equipment, and then presses it firmly against Bryce's chest.

"CLEAR!" He yells, before using the defibrillator, which causes Bryce to jolt, and for her heart to continue for a few more seconds, until she one again begins to flatline.

"Dammit!" The woman yells, until Donovan once again uses the defibrillator, all the while yelling "CLEAR!"

Unfortunately, the process once again doesn't work, causing Bobby to begin to panic, and, fearing that perhaps he'll accidentally end up getting in the way of the effort to try and save Bryce, Bobby quickly hurries over to the nearby counter, and sits right on top of it, stealing a nearby Easter-themed cookie, which he immediately begins to nervously munch on,  as he watches both the woman (who Bobby eventually learns is actually a Doctor) and Donovan work on trying to bring Bryce back to life.

After at least another 5 more minutes of trying and failing to bring Bryce back to life, Bobby finds himself growing ever closer towards full blown panic, as he watches the pair continue tirelessly in order to try and save Bryce.

However, after just 2 more minutes of this, Bobby soon finds himself beginning to have some hope that Bryce will wake up soon, once the defibrillator finally manages to bring Bryce's heart back completely, the sound of her loud, thudding heartbeats coming from the monitor, sounding like damn near heaven, to Bobby's ears.

10 minutes later, the trio then watch as Bryce suddenly wakes up with a gasp and tears the oxygen mask right off of her face, and gasp for breath, before she turns around and begins to talk to both Donovan and the Doctor.

Once the Doctor goes to put Bobby's heart into the trash, Bryce immediately stops her and says: "Woah, that is Bobby's heart!" before then pulling his heart out of the trash, and saying to the Doctor "This is the last thing that my body would ever reject."

After hearing this, Bobby smiles, immediately knowing that the pair will be alright.