Kenma

"kenmaaaa"

I yell bursting in our room.

"hey I'm bored gimme attention"

He awkwardly laughed, I look over at the computer, my eyes widen. He was streaming.

"oh shit "

I closed the door but stayed in the room the chat was going crazy asking who you were.

"it's my girlfriend"

He said as I walked over to where he was. I got on my knees before getting in the camera frame and crawled under his desk. He looked down confused, as I rubbed his thigh.

" what are you doing"

I smiled as I unbuttoned his pants 'who are you talking to' he reads out chats message.
"um my cat is playing with the wires under the desk"

I laughed a little, pulling down his pants I take out his dick. It was still kinda soft so I opened my mouth, my breath making him hard.

"Oookay now we're gonna play one of the games you guys recommended"

His voice cracked when he said that. I put it in my mouth sucking the tip slowly taking his inches down my throat. He moaned softly  while trying to play it off by clearing his throat.

I kept going his dick getting bigger in my mouth, his breathing started getting heavier. 

"it's getting hot in here"

He lifted his shirt a little. I started moving faster

"nghh~ haa.. go s-slower your—"

He said under his breath as he came in your mouth.

"ok I'm gonna end it here, see you next stream"

He quickly said ended his stream,  he rolled back in the chair still breathing heavy.

"come here" I got up.
"aww what's wrong" I said.

I leaned in kissing him, he grabs me, pushing me on the bed climbing on top of me leaving hickeys all over my body
"I'm not gonna hold back so be ready"

He took my shorts off teasing me, rubbing it  against my hole, I grabbed his dick and put it in moaning as I felt the inside of me heat up.

"who told you to put it in" He asked.

Slowly thrusting into me

"not answering huh"

He said as he started to speed up it felt too good, I scratched his back trying to contain my moans. He pulls out and then thrust back into me his tip pressing against your g spot edging me more. He then thrusted into you hard

"n-no more i-it feels too good"

I said struggling to get a sentence out.

———————————————————
This one isn't too bad. I think ('∀`)
Art creds hakiso_o
(found it on Pinterest from some else idk where they originally posted it)