Part 3

Note: this might likely be the last part written. It stops abruptly but I've kinda gotten bored of the fic and I think I'm in writers block
It's possible it be continued from here someday but I don't know how likely it is that I'll regain motivation to actually finish it

If it's asked for enough I might write part 3.5 (aka finishing this part)

Part 3

Bulgaria begins to wake up. Her head is throbbing from a migraine. She groans as she opens her eyes. She tries to move but it seems near impossible to. Her arms are limp to her side- she's too weak to be able to lift them. She looks up and sees Romania standing above her just watching her. Her red eyes glowing brightly while the rest of her remains in darkness.

Bulgaria feels panic start to rise within her as she remembers everything that happened. She wonders how long she was out for.

Her eyes dart around the large room as anxiety and worry settles in.

Romania smiles as she stares down at Bulgaria, the red glow from the vampires eyes making her feel a sense of foreboding.

"Awake are we, my dear?"

Romania speaks in a soft voice, which almost makes it more unsettling because one wouldn't expect a vampire to speak in such a peaceful and calming manner.

Romania stares at Bulgaria, waiting for her response.

She glares at the vampire.

"Set me free.." She weakly manages to mumble out.

She slowly starts to regain her strength and she manages to pull herself up, sitting and leaning her back against the wall behind her.

Romania lets out a sigh.

"Oh dear, I am afraid I cannot let you be free...you are far too important for me to let you go."

Romania crosses her arms.

"Besides, I don't think you mind being in my presence very much...do you?"

Romania has a smirk as she slowly leans towards Bulgaria.

"What do you mean I'm 'far too important'?" Bulgaria asks, ignoring the second comment.

Romania laughs at Bulgaria's ignorance of her second comment. She smiles softly.

"Why yes, dear Bulgaria. You are far too important. I can't have you telling others about my domain, now can I? No, you must stay here...indefinitely."

Romania slowly leans closer and her sharp fangs start to slowly move towards Bulgaria's neck.

"And I know you don't mind being in my presence."

Bulgaria manages to muster up the strength to push Romania's face away from her neck. If she drank more of her blood again she would surely die.

She stares with an expression of confusion and fear.

"Stay here.. forever?"

Romania lets out an annoyed sigh and her fangs retract.

"Yes my dear. Forever. Unless....."

She moves her head closer to Bulgaria.

"You do what I ask of you."

She looks at Bulgaria in a way that makes her feel so vulnerable.

"Then you can go, free from my wrath."

She grins at Bulgaria as if she is giving her an amazing opportunity.

"What are you going to do to me?" Bulgaria asks with a genuine tone.

"What am I going to do to you?" Romania repeats the question, like as if she's wondering as well. But she knows exactly what she's planning.

She harshly grabs Bulgaria's face and holds her head in place. "You're going to be my servant from now on. If you even think about escaping.."

Her tone turns serious and cold. She stares right into Bulgaria's anticipating eyes.

"I won't hesitate to kill you."

She lets go.

Bulgaria looks around while still trying to make sense of her predicament. She glances at Romania, who continues to stare at her with those crimson eyes.

"So you won't kill me?" Bulgaria asks cautiously.

She still looks at Romania with a mixture of fear and uncertainty. The vampire stares back with empty eyes.

"No." She responds bluntly. "For now.."

"Alright then..." Bulgaria nods to Romania. She's a bit hesitant but she doesn't have much of a choice.