All I Want

"So you know..." Ladybug did this laugh sigh thing, cat noir nodded. Ladybug, or should I say marionette's face fell to look at her hands, fiddling, playing a game of thumb wars with each other. "W-w-what happens now?" She asked stuttering, wishing what was to happen, and what she wanted to happen were different.

No, no it couldn't be like this anymore.

The epiphany of everything came crashing down on them both like a ten ton of bricks. "Does this mean... " cat noir started wishing, praying it not to be what he thought, "you... Can't be... Ladybug"the words came out breathlessly, and quiet. She looked away frowning, in other words it's a yes. Cat did the same by looking at the floor, trying to keep the tears away.

"Shf uh uhm" the sound of crying came from the girl before him, sniffles, she cover her mouth as to try not to make much noise, the knowing and truth of it all, she was struggling, really struggling to contain it all.
She couldn't be ladybug anymore,
she couldn't see cat anymore,
and she couldn't save anyone,
even if it was stressful and caused for problems for marionette. She loved it, being the super hero. Now it's all gone.

Forever.

╭────────༺♡༻─────────╮

╰─────────༺♡༻────────╯

It had been two weeks since marionette was relieved of her job as ludybug. It had been a lonely two weeks, no tikki to talk to, I mean having cat noir come around to see and talk to her was nice and all. It just wasn't the same, the rush from swinging through paris, the wind in her pigtails, the view of the sun sets and sun rises, all the smiles she would get once paris was saved from howk moth.

"Hhaaauhh" mari let out a long sigh. She was laying on her new light pink sofa she got, and also a new TV that had something on, probably that design show she liked so much, it was on every Saturday night, but marionette wasn't watching.

"What a long sigh, m'lady" cat noir's voice silvery into the very dimly lit room from the sky light. Marionette looked up to see cats head poking through the square window, that was now open, letting in all the cold in.

"Oh, hey cat" she sat up and patted the spot next to her, trying to get him in so the cold wouldn't freeze her to death. "what are you doing here?" she questions, marionette obviously knew why he was there, but it was strange, there hadn't been no akuma that day, which is when he would come, well not yet. It's still only 10:00pm and we, no, cat noir and the new ladybug had 2 hours left of the day.

"I was bored today, and I wanted to see my beautiful lady" he winked at marionette proceeding to the spot she had patted for him,

"Is that so..." She turned her body towards him, getting close, very close, like if she got any closer she might as while kiss him. 'Huh not a bad idea' she thought, and with that a kiss was placed on the boys lips.

"I love you" cat said as their lips just parting.

╭────────༺♡༻─────────╮

I hope you liked reading my fanfiction.

The end.

╰─────────༺♡༻────────╯