Chapter1

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

You felt the butterflies in your stomach as you were about too walk the run way feeling like a little overwhelmed."Y/n?" "Y/n?!!" Yes? I turned around too see my manger ushering me too go,okay okay I said going I took a deep breath before going on the runaway.all the lights flashing in my face blinding too say the least. I kept my neutral face but seeing a man staring at me not in the regular way but in a way of confusion and confidence.he made me nervous his gaze made my stomach do turns and flips.as the event ended I was already on my too leave when I see the man again his hands in his pockets"you looked good" thank you I said trying too remain nonchalant but my stomach doing gymnastics.how long are you staying in Spain ? He said nonchalantly.I think for a year or so I said trying too remain calm "I have too go now it was nice seeing you".she walked away from him screaming internally.she felt his eyes burn into the back of her skull"oh my god" she put her head in her hands embarrassed.She finally got too her hotel room she was curious who that man was she went on her laptop going too search him up "ugh nothings coming up" she was getting frustrated finally something came up "" 18 year old Japanese footballer Sae itoshi signed too New generation World Xl for a whopping 3.5 million yen".She was shocked and he's my age too but why would a professional footballer go too a fashion show?
*:·.
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆
I physically don't understand how people write pages and pages omg 😭😭