6

MINA

I sat in the quiet area of the café. My favorite spot is near the window where I can glance at the outside. I like to read here, it's quiet and there's nothing better than the combination of books and coffee.

As I read through my book, I slowly smiled and chuckled quietly, remembering Chaeyoung from earlier today.

Cute.

"Mina... right?" someone said, making me look up.

My eyes met beautiful orbs. A blondie stood in front of me, she had a reluctant smile on her face. An adorable dimple popped on her right cheek and an even more adorable birth mark just below her lower lip. She held a book in her hands.

"Chaeyoung," I said, beaming a smile. I was hoping I could see her again. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Uh, I'm working on my research paper. What about you?" she answered.

"I enjoy a good book with some coffee." I replied.

She smiled again and nodded. It was a bit awkward with her standing there. She looked like she wanted to say something and join me but she's too shy to ask.

"So, uh... I better go and leave you to your book." she said.

"You know," I called her attention when she was preparing to leave. "Doing some research is better when you have coffee with you... company even more." I added.

She grinned.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"I would love for you to join me." I replied.