Chapter 14

(Willow and Bella's outfits in picture above)
Luke's P.O.V.

"You went to Willow's first appointment?" I ask Calum

"Yeah, Bella dragged me along. I was fine with going, plus Willow needs support right now. She's going through a lot." He answers

"I am such an idiot. I should've stayed with her. I guess it's for the best though, once she tells Michael im sure they'll get back together. She probably doesn't even care about me anymore." I run my hand through my hair.

" Yeah you are. And you'd be wrong about her not caring." Calum says

"What?" I'm confused.

"Willow is the one who thinks you don't care about her! You've already been with three girls since you broke up with her. She has met one of them. And!, Not only that but she told you that she loved you and what did you say?! Bella told me that you said and I quote, save it for someone who cares. Willow is still heartbroken over you leaving her."

"I don't know, every time I think that I should try to get her back, I think about how she's having another guy's baby. I can't get past that." I know she needs everyone's support, but maybe she can get Michael for that.

"Luke, you know what Michaels like, do you really want to let him have your girl?" Calum has a good point, I guess I just don't want to hear anyone's advice right now. I'm confused enough as it is without everyone telling me what I should do. "No. But-" Calum cuts me off "No buts. I'm just going to leave you to make your own decision."
"Hopefully it's the right decision.." He mutters

I rub my hand through my hair once again as Calum walks out of my apartment.

Willow's P.O.V.

"Willow are you ready?" Bella shouts from her room. "I guess so." I shout back. She comes into the living room where I am sprawled across the couch.

"Really Wills?"
"What?" I groan
"You are not ready for the mall."
"Who says?"
"I do."
"Nothing is wrong with what I'm wearing." I get up from the couch and gesture to my apparel. Which consists of a large black Green Day shirt and black leggings, along with black converse.

"I look fat in everything else."
"Willow! You do not! Oh my god." She rests her face in her hands. "Just go get dressed in something cute."
"But things are starting to not fit me." I pout. "That's why we are going shopping in the first place, I'm sure you have something to wear that's cute."
"Fine." I sigh and head off to my bedroom.

--

I walk into the living room in a cute but comfortable outfit. I even put the effort into a little makeup.
"Much better." Bella smiles
"Let's go!" She says and we exit the apartment.

At the mall

"Let's go into this shop." I say and we enter the store called "Mother Hood"

"Hello ladies!" The salesclerk greets us.

And we politely wave. I look at all the creams for stretch marks "Ugh, why me."
"What?" Bella asks as she walks over to where I am. "I'm going to get stretch marks and get fat."
"But you'll have the most adorable baby ever!" She says
I giggle, I pick up one tube of the stretch mark cream and start reading what it's supposed to do. "Well I guess I can prevent stretch marks with this, so I'll only be fat. Yay!" I laugh

"Anything I can help you ladies with?"
The salesclerk asks, I read her name tag, Cindy. "Yeah um, where are the vitamins or whatever you call them, at?" She chuckles "Prenatal vitamins are over here." She walks to where they are in the store, Bella and I follow her.