THE RIGHT TIME

I watched moon knight earlier this year so I'm gonna twerk some stuff because the two shows are similar to me

A year ago

         The last thing So-nam heard before he was pulled he into the void of pitch darkness were people's murmurs and someone saying an ambulance be called.

             The next time Park So-nam opened his eyes , he immediately whinced at the brightness of the environment. "Where am I?" He asked himself after adjusting to the bright area , he was in some kind of garden , "how did I end up here?" 

          A short beautiful young  woman with long black hair donning a long white sleeved  dress/robe walked up to him with a smile.

           "Who are you? Where am I?" He asked the young  woman who had some regal aura around her.

         "I'm In Hye. You're in a coma."

              So-nam groaned , "for someone pretty , you sure are delusional." He hated such types , looked like cuties but were unhinged in the head.

                  The woman,  In Hye narrowed her eyes at him , "I'll let that go because you humans are very thick and dense in the head."

               "Yah." For some reason he felt offended by that it was as if she thought she was higher or better than him (which she is), "just be serious and tell me where this is."

              "Like I said earlier , you're in a coma. Your phyiscal body is unconscious as we speak right now. Where we are is in my domain , a realm outside Yung , the boundary between the afterlife and the living world."

                  So-nam sighed not believing a word of this but decided to just go along with it untill he could figure how exactly he got to this garden and escape. "So I'm in a coma , am I dead."

              "No. I just needed to bring you in my domain , it's the only way for us to communicate as I cannot phyiscally speak to you in the real world."

           For some silly reason his mouth asked , "why not?"

              "It's a rule. I cannot walk among humans , " she gave him a nervous smile that unhinged him , "something bad would happen if i ever did. Terrible imbalances so to say."

               In Hye lifted her dress and began to walk elegantly. So-nam just followed behind her. "Why am I here?"

            "Like I said earlier , I cannot talk to you directly in your world, hence your accident enabled me to pull your spiritual essence  and summon you here."

         His eyes widened , "I was in accident ?"

              "How do you think you ended up in a coma?"