08 | 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊

VIRGINITY TALK

"Then, there was another time where I had a girl on my lap," Kuroo's voice carries the lightness of shared amusement, wanting to make you laugh even more, "and she kept shoving her bare chest into my face! I couldn't even breathe!"

"Oh no!" A chuckle escapes you, your curiosity piqued. "What happened after?"

Kuroo's laughter joins yours. "I took her breasts in my hands, squeezed them really hard together, and I told her," he closes his eyes, preparing for another one of your amused reactions. "You have such beautiful tits."

More giggles spill from your lips as you picture the scenario. "Why do you even do these things? Say these things?"

"I don't know!" Kuroo conveys his perplexity. "I guess it seems sexier in my head. That is until I actually say it out loud and the girl I'm with gets turned off by it almost immediately."

As funny as his stories are, your laughter slowly subsides, replaced by a small grin and muted empathy. The string of his encounters with girls, each one like a discarded opportunity or failed attempt at being intimate — at having sex. That's why he quickly moves onto the next.

Lost in thought, you trace back to his stories, visualizing his words carefully. His playful intimacy, vividly described, intertwines with your imagination. How did the girl end up on his lap? Were his clothes on? Or, were they discarded on the floor alongside the girl's?

Your face heats up when the image starts to move, the visual seeming so real that you swear you can feel it — you can feel what the girl was experiencing in that moment.

Kuroo's sudden reach for the soju bottle surprises you, cutting another one of your sexual fantasies short. "Hey!" you quickly lurch forward and try to pull the bottle from his hand, but his resistance is stubborn as he savours every drop. "Kuroo! Let me have some!"

His smirk persists even as he drinks, his Adam's apple moving with every swallow. When the bottle runs dry, he slams it against the table's surface. His cheeks flush, his gaze hazy — it's a look that makes you question, is he drunk, or was he having similar fantasies that I was having just now?

You downed the first peach bottle to rid of your thoughts, and now, Kuroo has done the same for his own thoughts with the strawberry bottle.

It's good that you can't see into his mind. He's already shared enough stories of his failed hookups. The only thing that remains are the fantasies that were just consuming his mind.

Much like yours, his mind sketched a vivid scene with the redheaded girl, but instead of her, it was you, laying back against his mattress with your legs propped on his shoulders. A perception of fragility coloured your image, a delicate quality that suggested a few strokes of his tongue on your clit could unravel you. Such a touch, he envisioned, would be enough to make you cum all over his face, surrendering you to a torrent of ecstasy. He would keep licking and flicking and pushing boundaries to overstimulate you and treat you the way you deserve.

All he wants is to grant you a depth of pleasure and give you everything that Ronan hadn't.

"Kuroo!" your voice abruptly cuts through his fantasy as you shove your face into his, making his heart leap into his throat. He thinks you might kiss him, but he only watches you retreat to your seat with a tipsy giggle. "Get more soju, pretty please?" you ask with a high-pitched plea. "I wanna try the other flavours! And it's not fair that you get to finish an entire bottle and I can't!"