001

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
irl

"hey guys" evangeline walks through the door to the triplets house, she'd known them her whole life so it was normal for her to walk in randomly like this. She notices a girl sitting on their couch, evangeline smiles at her.

"hey eva, this is madi, shes our friend" nick introduces the two. "hey, my names evangeline" she gives madi a small wave, "hi, you're really pretty by the way" madi replies. "stop you are!" evangeline blushes slightly and sits on the couch next to her.

Nick and matt share a look, "so are both of you guys sleeping over tonight?" nick asks. "yeah" they say in unison, "i have a room here anyway" evangeline chuckles. Since she slept over so much, the triplets decided to just give her a room in their house.

Time goes by and they decide to watch a movie, the group is arguing about what movie to put on. "shrek is literally the best movie ever!" chris shouts, "chris fuck off we watch that everyday!" evangeline sighs, leaning back on the couch and stretching. "what about coraline?" madi asks, evangelines eyes widen, "i love that movie! we have to watch it" she turns to the rest of the group, they all agree.

After a while they all start to get tired, nick goes upstairs and chris and matt fall asleep on the couch, causing madi to sigh. "whats up?" evangeline asks the girl, "i normally sleep on the couch when i stay over but these idiots are sleeping on it and you know how they get when they get woken up" madi states, chuckling a little.

"yeah, they do not like being woken up, you can sleep in my room with me if you want?" evangeline asks. Madis eyes light up a little, "really?" she tilts her head. "yeah of course!", the two girls head upstairs.

They both climb into bed and get comfy, "thanks for letting me sleep in here" madi smiles at the girl, "anytime" evangeline smiles back, the two of them falling asleep after a few minutes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
time skip to morning
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Evangeline wakes up and rub her eyes, she glances at the sleeping girl next to her and smiles, not noticing the faint blush spreading across her own face. She looks out the window and gasps, causing madi to wake up.

"whats going on?" madi rubs her eyes, "its snowing!" evangeline jumps out of bed, madi following her. The girls run into nicks room and shake him awake "i will actually kill you" nick mumbles, despising getting woken up. "nickkk get up" evangeline says, shaking him harder. "eva, stop. why are you waking me up?" nick frowns at her, "its fucking snowing!" she pulls nick out of bed.

"i hate you so much" nick storms downstairs, causing matt and chris to wake up. Evangeline and madi walk downstairs, chuckling at nicks current state. "whats going on?" matt mumbles, rubbing his eyes. "snow!" madi exclaims, chris looks out the window and his eyes widen. he runs outside.

Chris is about to jump into the snow but nick pulls him back, "youre gunna freeze to death! put a jacket on first", chris rolls his eyes at nick but walks inside and throws a jacket on. Madi, evangeline and matt all come out in jackets, chris behind them.

Chris grabs snow and balls it up in his hands, throwing it straight at nick.  "you fucking bitch!" nick shouts, shivering at the feeling of snow running down his neck. Madi chuckles but its cut short when chris throws a snowball at her, evangeline giggles and balls snow up, throwing it straight at chris. "eva! youre so gunna regret that" chris goes to throw a snowball at her but is cut off by a snowball hitting him straight in the face, thrown by madi.