•○● Prologue ●○•

THE PAST: 5000 YEARS AGO

LOCATION: THE EARLY INAZUMA, INSIDE OF A SECRET ROOM OF THE TENSHUKAKU.

The Goddess's eyes widened slightly, albeit dramatically wide, clearly not expecting the outcome. "How?" she asked, the only thing she did after witnessing such a sudden shocking event before her own two violet irises. The extra puppet started moving and went closer to her twin brother to comfort him, who was slightly older than her, was sobbing from the loneliness he would feel in the future, and hugged his slightly younger twin sister back. The additional puppet started comforting her brother the moment she woke up to her brother's sounds of distress. The actual puppet was now clinging to the additional puppet's waist and was hugging her like a koala. He was hiding his face in the shoulder blades of his sister. While his sister didn't mind her brother hiding his face in her shoulders, she was having quite a hard time not letting his brother fall off her small, chubby hands she was anxious that he might fall from her grasp, as expected from the two children. The anxiousness on the sister's face and the scene in front of the two female adults was adorable. The woman with pink hair and a long-sleeved kimono was almost touching the floor, (not the sleeve! but the ends of the kimono!) and started giggling and cooing at how cute the siblings were being. "Oh my~ They are being so cute!! <33" (ily Miko <33) The woman with pink hair, named Yae Miko, uttered. The woman, who was the God Of Eternity, only smiled, slightly, at the scene in front of them. "What should we name them?" the woman, Yae asked, suddenly, to which The Almighty Goddess of Eternity was slightly taken aback by the sudden inquiry, but shook it off as nothing, The Almighty Raiden Shogun thought of perfect names for the two."How about Kimitsuki for the female and Kunikuzushi for the male?" The Almighty Shogun inquired, to Yae Miko who was busy cooing at the sweet siblings. Now turning to look at the Goddess behind her, not expecting an answer that fast from her. "Eh? Well as they are almost twins I guess that slightly matching names would be fine~" the woman in question answered, or rather, still cooing at the two siblings.

With that being said, the first page of these two siblings was decorated with Sakura petals, and other flowers of love and affection bloomed very delightfully.

"Aww! They look so cute together!~" Lady Miko replied, to which The Shogun looked up from her mission which was a challenge with Thoma, to see who could finish all these handsome-looking foods in 10 seconds, and upon doing that, she lost at the last second. The siblings in question were clinging to each other for warmth as it was December, and it was cold. It was more like the cold brother, was clinging to his sister's body for warmth as he felt that she was, or more likely, her body's blood was warming up with no problem and making her body give out warmth for another. "Kuni..ku...zu...shi....." the sister stammered, to which the adults present in the room, gasped dramatically, it seemed, and immediately the room's average, warm temperature dropped to zero. It was so cold that Thoma had to activate his Elemental Skill to make the room not cold, and they were very happy for him doing that, but it seemed like it did no help at all because the sister was throwing icy cold daggers through their body. Meanwhile, the brother was snuggling up more because her body heat was rising so much that he felt like he was hugging a literal body heater. The Shogun, herself was freezing to death and was highly intimidated by her own creation's glare. 'She's a Cryo,' Lady Miko thought to herself, but when, a whine of happiness left the brother, the room temperature returned to its original temperature, and the adults in the room couldn't be much more contented, and reminded themselves to never interrupt the future Mistress of Inazuma, and give needed thanks to her brother. "I shall leave for now, Almighty Shogun, I still need to take care of The Kamisato Household," which he added with a bow of respect to his Archon, to which the Archon, herself, replied courtly, "You shall, Thoma, but remember, this isn't over,". "Yes, Almighty Shogun!" the male answered back, enthusiastically. Now that Thoma had left the room, the two immortals looked at the scene beside them, well, away a small distance beside them, Their brother had fallen asleep, with the heater-sister by his side, still clinging on to his sister like a koala to a tree, the sister didn't mind, of course, as expected, and let him be, hugging him back, nuzzling closer to comfort.

After that, the arc of misfortune came near, which showed the Archon War, where hundreds of liters of blood were spilled, of thousands of innocent lives, greatly affecting these two gentle siblings that were in Early Inazuma. The brother saw how hungry, even Gods could be, for the want of more power, more authority. Understood the harsh world Teyvat was, unfolding in front of him where even his sister could not stop him. News spread like wildfire in the Land of Eternity, The puppet was nowhere to be seen at the Tenshukaku, and Herr's sister could not stop weeping for her dear brother, wishing for him to come back, but he did not come back, The sister thought, 'Why? What or where did I go wrong?', She frantically searched everywhere, every inch of every corner of the Tenshukaku, and asked the workers to help her find him, but the same answer came back, nothing.

Millennia of centuries, golden ages of The Land of Eternity have passed, but to no vain, could the puppet move from her place, from the Haunting Palace, which seemed to her, named Tenshukaku.

One particular night, however, under the silver beams of the whole, bright, moon, this special puppet,..had quite an unusual but petrifying dream, where she saw, Inazuma, in a state of breaking down and on the verge of disappearing from existence, A war, was herself, covered in blood. Not just any blood, her brother's blood, the brother whom she grew up with, whom she had grown to love on him. What remains of the lifeless brother, was now in her hands, as if he was slain by his own, motherly, sister, in this scenario. His eyes, oh dear, what his lifeless eyes held, made the sister break down into tears.

She woke up with a gasp, clutching her chest, her mechanical heart, not beating nor making a sound, but she felt like she couldn't breathe, she quickly sat upright from her bed.

After she calmed down, she quickly looked out to the window, fresh, pebble-like, crystalline tears still flowing down her beautiful porcelain face, she left her bed and went to open the window to the room, a very extravagant and luxurious room, relying on the thought of letting some fresh, cool night air in.

As she was admiring the scenery or the amount of scenery she could grasp from the encasement of her walls and within the vision, she looked down to see, a certain blue-haired man, whose name is Lord Ayato Kamisato, the current Head Of the Kamisato Clan, was walking down the street, passing The Tenshukaku, certain that an individual was eyeing him, from head to toe, keening at his every movement, he played no heed to this feeling, of course. He was merely here to suck the merchant dry of every single cup, every ounce of bubble tea he could sense. He would just take those cartons of his all-time favorite, bubble tea and leave! As simple as that! He looked up from the cartons of bubble tea in his hand to tease the individual of his beauty, only getting caught at his own throat, to put it simply into words, in a trance, like the metaphor, "Deer in Headlights,"(yes, you are that beautiful in his eyes,)

Speaking of said eyes, Kamisato Ayato felt like an absolute sinner, someone who deserves to go to hell, to be able to witness such beauty, such grace, only just by looking at an individual, or rather, an entity's eyes.

Shaking the uneasy feeling off his mind, he walked off swiftly to Narukami Island, to his Estate, to return to his chambers to return to his work and again drown himself in within. His masculine arms flexed as he bent down to pick up the cartons of bubble tea milk from the (now poor) merchant, Tomoki.

Walking away, he looked up again in hopes of meeting his eyes with the unnaturally beautiful deity again, only to see the open window and the pane she was once leaning on. His heart fluttered like a leaf on a windy day, love, a feeling of desirable warmth, he shrugged the feeling off, still feeling a bit warm under his clothes, especially on the back of his neck, where, unknown to him, a Dendro Vision's mark, the mark of the same deity whom he looked forward to seeing her again, the same entity who returned to the windowsill and was smirking smugly as the Yashiro Commissioner under her walked off, leaving the center of her vision gradually but surely.

Words: 1,566

Hope you enjoyed this part!~ <33

Please come again~