𐂂𓅓𓆙 ONESHOTS INTRO 𐂂𓅓𓆙

🖤🖤 WELCOME TO MY ONESHOTS BOOK 🖤🖤

(For my followers: I KNOW WHAT YALL WANT AND IM HERE TO SERVE💁🏽‍♀️🍽️)

CONTENTS:
Section one- Severus Snape
Section two- Lucius Malfoy
Section three- Sirius Black
Section four- Remus Lupin
Section five- Draco Malfoy
Section six- Harry Potter
Section seven- Cedric Diggory
Section eight- Tom Riddle
Section nine- Theodore Nott
Section ten- Mattheo Riddle
Section eleven- Threesomes/Love Triangles

DESCRIPTION:
This book will be filled with oneshots (more like smutshots tbh) for different Harry Potter characters. These are all little mini stories that I've created out of my sheer imagination--ideas that I've held onto for a while without wanting to make them into full blown books.

The book will be divided into sections for each character, and each oneshot will have its own number and name. It should be very easy for you to sort through, if you're looking for a specific character!

I am always open to suggestions and/or requests! Should there be a certain character or theme or idea you'd like me to write about, please don't hesitate to leave it in a comment or even just message me directly.

I hope you all enjoy these! They were so much fun to create:)

WARNINGS:
If you are new to my work, than this warning is for you!

I write INCREDIBLY DETAILED smut. Extremely detailed. Some of it can include TOXIC behaviour, if you are going to read my smut, you need to know that it's fiction, and obviously toxic behaviour isn't something you should be attracted to in the real world.

BUT THIS IS WATTPAD. so if you are uncomfortable with any of that, or you are under the age of 18 years old, then I highly suggest you refrain from reading these.

Majority of them will be full of aggressive, dirty smut LOL. (Not ALL, but most)

It's my normal fashion, all of the lovely individuals who have read my books can attest to that😉🖤

All characters belong to J.K Rowling and the Harry Potter franchise--however these stories are entirely my creations.
PLEASE DO NOT REPUBLISH OR REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION.

ENJOY AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE OR LEAVE COMMENTS. I NOTICE AND APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE. XOXO🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤