Here we are

*August 7th 2023*

Monday Night Raw only two days removed from Summerslam and yet it still has that huge feel as the events continue to go on. Into the arena walks a woman with long blonde hair who has a noticeably curvy and muscular build with a few piercings in each ear and in her nose with a few tattoos going up and down her arms. The woman smiles as she looks up at her very tall and muscular boyfriend with dark brownish hair which is long and shaved on the sides of his head with a full beard and a lot of noticeable tattoos all over his arms.

Sadie: So what do you have tonight babe?

Sadie smiles as she looks up at James who puts his arm around her and holds her close as he leans down kissing her head before chuckling a little before looking down at her.

James: Just a promo baby. It's against Andrew (Drew McIntyre) which will carry into a small feud for us. What do you have?

James raises an eyebrow while looking at Sadie as he smiles a little while rubbing her side as they walk and she giggles while looking at him.

Sadie: A match against Samantha (Indi Hartwell) and after I'll just say someone runs out. I want to keep it a surprise.

James looks at Sadie and chuckles as he shakes his head while smiling at her before kissing her forehead making her giggle and blush a little as she looks up at him while he leans down and she kisses his cheek.

Sadie: What I can't keep a secret for a potential feud????

James smiles and thinks for a second as he rubs his hand down Sadie's back while looking at her before nodding as he chuckles again.

James: I'm sure whoever you're gonna be feuding with will be a good match baby. You don't need to worry.

Sadie smiles and giggles a little as she looks up at James while they're walking before kissing his cheek making him smile as they go to their locker room and James opens the door for her.

James: Ladies first please.

Sadie giggles and smiles a little as she looks at James before shaking her head while still smiling.

Sadie: You're such a gentleman baby. I love you.

Sadie kisses James' cheek as she starts to walk into the room as James smacks her ass while walking behind her as she giggles and smiles while turning around looking at him as he leans down kissing her while smiling.

James: I love you too baby.

James and Sadie share a kiss while Sadie starts to rub his chest and he rests his hand on her hip as he closes the door behind him while chuckling before picking her up as Sadie giggles and pulls back from the kiss as she wraps her legs around James making him smile at her.

Sadie: You're adorable you know.

James chuckles as Sadie rubs his cheek and he smiles a little at her before kissing her lips softly then pulling back as he kisses her forehead making her blush a little.

James: You're even more adorable though babe.

James chuckles as he continues to hold Sadie before sitting down as she sits in his lap and rubs his chest while he smiles at her and rubs her thigh making her smile before she blushes a little again and kissing his cheek.

Sadie: I'm so lucky to have you baby.

James chuckles and smiles as he kisses Sadie's cheek then her head while holding her close to him as she rests her head on his chest before he starts to rub her back.

James: I'm very lucky to have you babe. I love you so much.

Sadie giggles and smiles as she starts to blush again while looking up at James who smiles at her.