Chapter Twenty nine

Tae is being all pouty why because he want to take his baby to date as there he want spend some time as boyfriends after all in few days their parents will come and ask want there decision after courting each other.

Tae : baby I don't want to go. Please let me stay please pretty. (Puppy eyes attack)

Jk : it's not gonna work you better go to work understand or else I will never go on date or no kiss until we get married.

Tae look at jungkook with winded eyes.

Tae : how do you get so rude~did you forget I am a human too~

Jk : how come here I will make tie for you come fast.

How is tae to deny here. He is still not looking happy.

Jk : my baby ish upset?

Tae : he is cuz the person he love that person don't want spend time with you.

Jk : is it? (Tae nodded) ok I will take you on a date how does it sounds ? Hmmm. Now tae is happy?

Tae : very happy.

Tae held Jungkook's waist who was making his tie being in toe tiptop. Tae hold his waist tighter and make him stand on his feet so he can match tae's height. Jungkook was being all shy because of tae's action and his instance stare not helping at all.

Tae was losing his control seeing jungkook's blushy face.

Jk : all don-

but got cut by lips which were kissing him aggressively jungkook reponsed it try best to match tae's speed but couldn't tae lifted jungkook's shirt a bit a caresses his waist in soothing way. Jungkook moan tae pushed his tongue and roaming it inside jungkook's mouth who was whining. Tae pulled him more closer.

Jungkook was out of breath he tapped. Tae break the kiss and start to giving smooches on his face . Basically eating his face went to neck start to suck there.

Jk : hmmm ahhh

Tae keep sucking there. Tae detach himself before he losses his all control over himself. He looked at jungkook who looked very wrecked. Tae was still caressing his waist.

Tae : let's go.

Jk give a cute glare to him. Compose himself before going. He just looked in the mirror and makes himself look presentable. He was in a hurry so he didn't see himself properly.

Tae dropped jungkook to the hospital and went to his office before kissing jungkook.

Jungkook come inside the hospital asked for asked for patient's file. Nurse was giving file to jungkook when her eyes fall on something she suppressed her smile biting her lips.

Jk : something wrong?

Nurse shook her head.

Jk :(in mind) she is so weird.

Jungkook take the file and went away. Jungkook can feel those nurses are gossiping about something and giggling.

Jungkook came to his when yoonji also came.

Yj : good morning oppa . How you doing?

Jk : good.

Yoonji look at jungkook and pressed her lips to stop her smile.

Jk : what's wrong with you.

Yj : come here I will show what's wrong.

Jungkook come yoonji who make him stand in front of mirror.

Yj : this is wrong. That why everyone is laughing.

Jungkook saw there are two-three hickeys on his neck. They're very purplish in colour and very deep.