🪻chapter 2🪻

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┐
   ☯︎Welcome to chapter two!☯︎
└───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

૮₍´。ᵔ ꈊ ᵔ。'₎ა

૮₍´。ᵔ ꈊ ᵔ。'₎ა

“Who the hell do you think you are, four eyes? Making my pretty little dumb sister cry..”

Gyutaro slowly stood up to full height and turned his body around to face the two males with a dark glare on his face,

“Are you looking for a fight? I'll gladly rearrange your face, eyebrows.”

Y/n sniffled and glared as well and puffed out her chest as she crossed her arms over her chest, When out of nowhere, Gyutaro rushed forward and attempted to punch the male they deemed "four eyed freak" with a small smirk.

Only for him to frown afterwards when the taller male blocked his punch with his forearm, a wide grin on the taller male's face.
“Woah, woah!~ you can't just go around hitting my buddy!”

Y/n glared from behind her brother and bend down slightly before rushing forward with a wide grin on her face, jumping up from the ground with as much force as she could muster into her legs, and slammed them down into the Taller male's face, forcing him down onto the floor with a groan of pain.

“Nobody is allowed to touch my onii-chan! You got your disgusting germs on him, How dare you!? You worm!”
She shouted angrily with a frown on her face as she stomped her heeled shoes onto the taller one's face, smirking afterwards.

“You just made enemies with the best delinquent siblings alive! You mess with us and you'll get your asses handed to you!”

The male on the floor chuckled and casually threw her off of his body with the flick of his wrist against her leg, causing her to stumble forward..heels really hurt, y'know! Especially against your face :(

“Big brother! Can I kill him?!”

“No..these guys aren't worth our time anymore, let's go before we get detention again..Dad will scold us again.”

𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪
🪻Mini timeskip🪻
𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪

“Big brother, I'll see you later!”

“Cya, y/n, call me after school to let me know if you want to go home or stay with some friends.”

Gyutaro mumbled with a small smile and wave to his sister while leaving to his own class since he was a third year..how sad!
Thus, leaving his sister alone to go to her own class as well with a small pout on her pretty girl lips :)

With a grumble and some complaining from y/n, she reluctantly walked to class, slamming the door open when she arrived and took a step inside while closing the door behind her, before strutting over to her seat with some disgust etched on her face when she spots more flowers on her desk for the third time this week.

“Stupid flowers..”
She mumbled while swiping the bouquet off of her desk in annoyance as she sat down in her chair,

Ignoring all of the quick glances of her classmates and a heartbroken male, she sighed and placed her arms onto the table and placed her head onto them comfortably, deciding to take a nap then and there.

𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪
🪻Another mini timeskip🪻
𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪

The classroom was mostly silent, the sound of pencils scratching against paper could be heard throughout the room for the past twenty minutes, while occasionally accompanied by the voice of the teacher answering questions.

It was peaceful.. until the door slammed open and two males walked into the room, surprising the class and teacher who watched in silent fear of the two very familiar brothers.

Ne, where is she, Rindou?”

“Aniki, are you blind? She's right there sleeping.”

𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 🐇 / ⋆ ۪

I'm genuinely so sorry for my sloppy writing and weird rushed plot, I'm not great at writing at all, I haven't done it properly since like, middle school or elementary 😭!

I still have a lot to learn, I'd appreciate if you'd comment some constructive criticism, it'd really save me! And maybe give me a tip or two :)

Just please don't be rude about it, thank you!

And discussing y/n with her bratty behavior, she'll be easier to be around over time, It's just how she acts around anybody she deems as "pathetic" and "disgusting"

And in case you couldn't tell who she and her brother had a run in with, it was our favorite evil duo, kisaki and hanma!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading!

Words: 816