𝐯. you said yes!

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

maudapatow has added to her story

seen by dominicfike, sydneysweeney, sadiesink and others

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"So what did you have to tell me so bad?" Maude asked, taking a sip of her matcha before wrinkling her nose as she shoved it away. "How do you like this stuff?"

"Because I have taste!" Val exclaimed, rising a brow at Maude who scoffed.

"Hey your favourite Taylor Swift album is evermore, let's not talk about taste."

"Careful, Maude." Val said, her voice suddenly very serious. "I do not joke about my Taylor Swift albums."

"Oh I know." Maude laughed lightly at Val's expression. "How Dom handles you all day everyday, I have no idea."

"Actually... that's what I wanted to tell you." Val said, a little smile creeping across her face. "Dom may or may not have asked me to move in with him... and I'm coming on tour with him."

"WHAT! WHEN?" Maude shrieked as Val's eyes widened, waving out of apology to the family Maude had frightened with her exclamation. "Answer me Valerie Maria Huston."

"In Miami, on our last night." Val said, smiling softly at that memory.

"What did you say? You said yes?" Maude questioned further and at the smile on Val's face, she shrieked again. "YOU SAID YES!"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.