My Animated Spider-Man OC

Civilian Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki

Alter Ego Name:  Doctor Kuroiryū

Age:  18

Gender + Sexuality:  Female and Straight

Civvie Appearance:

with a high-collar black zipped-up jacket worn over her tank top shirt

Alter Ego Appearance:  Wears

Personality:  Tsundere (Someone who at first is harsh and cold, but soon shows a warmer side), loyal, intelligent, and is a Introvert (someone who rarely talks)

Friends:  The Web Warriors from the mainstream universe and the ones from alternative universes along with the X-Men.

Family:  Isshin Kurosaki - Father - Alive, Masaki Kurosaki - Mother - Deceased, Ichigo Kurosaki - Older Fraternal Twin Brother - Alive, Karin and Yuzu Kurosaki - Younger sisters that are fraternal twins to each other - Alive, Uta - Godfather - Alive, and Matt Murdock aka Daredevil - Guardian - Alive.

Whose their crush?  Why do they like them?  What personality traits do they like?:  Agent Venom aka Eugene "Flash" Thompson.  Yoruko likes Flash being courageous, especially when he again bonded with the Venom symbiote, after Doc Octopus removed it, charming, cool, and likes him looking quite hot when he's armored in that Venom armor, but also likes his appearance out of it.

Season(s):  Season 3, aka Web Warriors

Alliance and Affliations:  Currently Web Warriors.

Powers:

⚡️ Electricity Manipulation:  Makes electricity from her wings, from all kinds of lightning bolts to electric shields colored yellow, blue, or black for her or her allies by spawning one or more.
🐉 Darkness Manipulation:  Manipulates fears, blends with shadows, or makes them swarm around her (which creates a dome of shadows), and can disappear and reappear with darkness.
⚡️ Fast Speed - Yoruko has a speed of Mok 4 and that makes electricity via her wings
⚡️ Enhanced Healing - Heals very quickly and heals a little fast when having a huge and severe wound, and does so to her allies that are wounded.
🔥 Pyrokinesis - Flamethrower from her hands like Iron Man's Repulsor Rays to the typical dragon breaths

Weapons:  When a civilian that's threatened, it's flamethrower from her hands, wings that release shards to deal impressive damage, teeth, and tail like the club one of the Ankylosaurus, and as a dragon, bolts of lightning, dragon breaths, fangs, and claws.

Strengths and Weaknesses:  Yoruko's strengths are that she is intelligent, knows Forensics, reads manga (Japanese books) quicker, can transport herself or people quicker, and is always thinking of a way out of a situation.  Yoruko's weakness is that she can not be near water, she can not read English books well, and tends to forget to use her powers.

General Background:  Yoruko was born in the Tokyo District of Japan, to Isshin Kurosaki and Masaki Kurosaki, with her fraternal twin brother Ichigo.  She saw the death of her mother at age nine with her brother, and Yoruko has been mourning over her mother's death.  Her father, Isshin, had Daredevil take care of her when she was sixteen.  Yoruko got her powers from her DNA as a Ghoul, then became frightful of Ghidorah and Godzilla like the Japanese who fear them both.

Cussing, smut, etc.: I'm fine with cussing and smut, along with everything except angst, because of her mother's death.

Extra:  Can see spirits, has a pet Hellhound, that's two years old, named Ember, and has a pet Dragon Raven (A hybrid that her father Isshin created for her) named Ragunaroku.