꒰ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ; 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞 ꒱

After the fight at the bachelor party, Richie unfortunately got arrested and Carmen was going to get him out of jail with leftover money. Grace was sweeping the floor since there were things such as cigars, condoms, bras and other things on the ground and it was disgusting.

"Hey chef" She heard a familiar voice, she looked over and saw Marcus "hey Marc! You got hired again?" She joked around and hugged him "You know it." They let go and stopped hugging "glad to see you back." She smiled at him, he smiled back. "Is Sydney going to be here or not? Shes fully done done?" Grace asked, she was friends with Sydney and did like her being around "I'm not sure" Marcus answered "okay, I hope she comes, I'll blow up her phone with messages." Marcus let out a laugh "Okay then" 

Grace continued to sweep the floor and threw food and other things away in the trash while the others used soap and water to clean the ovens, stoves, and the counters. "yo look what I found on Grace's area" Sweeps held up red panties "ew what the fuck?" Grace felt like she was going to puke "this yours?" someone asked her "Fuck no. Dude- get that the fuck away from me" she yelled when Sweeps tried to give her it "sorry" He apologized and gave it to Richie, looks like Carmen successfully got Richie out of jail.

"hey Richard!" She waved at him "Hi" he stuck up the middle finger back at her "Chefs listen up! We have the River North Festival today, so I want everybody doing a little extra. T, your going to do extra prep, Marcus, a couple extra cakes. Ebra, double prep for you, please. and then uh, cousin, we're still gonna get a lunch rush so I want the front lock and loaded please, alright?" Carmen yelled, Grace got confused because he didn't say her name.

"Carmy!" She tapped his shoulder which got his attention "hm?" he hummed in response  "what do I have to do?" "you can do whatever you want" Grace raised her eyebrow "really? Like anything I want?" She asked again, wanting to make sure. "Mhm" He hummed "Can I cook... seafood?" She asked him "We don't have that on the menu." He looked down at the counter "New menu items, remember?" she told him, Carmen looked back up "Okay, yeah you go do that. What uh, what seafood are you talking about?" He asked Grace "I was thinking fried shrimp, its easy." She suggested and he nodded his head. "We don't have shrimp" he told her, "I can buy some. There's a store nearby" 

Carmen agreed and let Grace go out to the store to buy the things she needed for the food she wanted to make, she doesn't usually make seafood but this time she felt like The Beef needed a variety of food. She walked inside of the store which was filled with many people. She went into the meat section where there were all types of meats, beef, chicken, fish, even alligator meat.

She found a pact of shrimp that were perfectly pink and picked it out.

Once she bought all of the items she needed, she practically ran into The Beef, where everyone was cooking their things that were assigned to them. Grace opened the shrimp up and put a little bit of honey on it. She put on the fryer and dumped the shrimp inside, the grease immediately  doing what it's supposed to do.

After a few minutes, she took out the shrimp and put it on the plate, it looked fried, as it supposed to look. She grabbed a lemon and sliced it, she put the cut lemon beside the shrimp on the plate "Carm!" She yelled for him, he came rushing over to her "yes chef?" he looked down at the plate "dinner is served" She scooted the plate towards him. He grabbed one of the shrimp and took a bite out of it, Grace watched as he chewed on the shrimp "oh my.." Carmen shook his head with his eyes closed "is it good or horrible?" Grace asked him "no no it's um.. its great.. wow!" He grabbed another shrimp from the plate and ate it "try one" Grace grabbed one off, it was a smaller one, she took a bite out of it "wow" she finished it all. "That's going on the menu." Grace smiled at him "really!?" Carmen nodded his head "YES!!"