How a shadows face socalizes without coffee

Nicolette.

I sit at my desk writing with a soot pen fashioned through soot powers and try to remain calm so I can better control the ink. The color and the density of the ink's thickness changes with my emotions as I write so it can change from regular pink with a smooth consistency when I'm concentrating very well to red or black ink with or horrid thick that stains in the location of the writing.

I told Miss Suzanna I would try to practice my powers and would go to the soot room to release soot but going to the training room didn't require the use of my powers it just required me to release any excess soot I had.

Papers from before the debut have are smeared with black ink and consistence with lots of watery  like words that aren't very readable for the most part but there are a few breaks in the writing where it's color sometimes changes and the texture is more smoother resulting in better handwriting with a clear surface on the paper.

"Miss Nicolette, I'm done cleaning your room and I'd made sure to check my appearance before we leave", Nike says with a smile on a her face.

I look over at Nike's appearance real quick smooth and elegant braids with not a hair out of place and her clothes are smooth no wrinkles and her is clean. " Very Well Nicolette is pleased with her face's appearance and ready to head out".

Me and Nike both walk out of our room heading to the library since it's since it's the quietest of all the activity rooms. I spot Sarah picking up a book and heard over in her direction. "Hi Sara, Nicolette is curious if a smart shadow such as Sarah has any good book recommendations? Nicolette thinks it would be wise to learn and ask her elders like Sarah who are much smarter than Nicolette for advice about becoming a better Shadow".

"Sarah recommends practical books about marriage and on mannerisms how nobles are to conduct themselves".

"Nicolette appreciates the splendid recommendations from an older Shadow such as you miss Sarah and Nicolette will make sure to read those books right away so she can grow hopefully maybe into a great noble lady like Sarah herself one day", I said giving Sarah a small curtsey before I went to grab the books and sit down to read with Nike standing right behind me silently copying my movements and mannerisms up until to the point I sat down to read the book I'd had in my hand.

I read about two chapters of the book before getting up and grabbing a pen to write the amount of time I spent in the library before heading back to my bedroom.

Once alone in my bedroom with Nike I ask her to report any findings for today.

"Nike, Nicolette would like to know if you found anything interesting that could of use to of Nicolette today?".

"I really didn't find anything to really too interesting today Miss Nicolette but we did get some new living dolls today. It's too early to tell if any of them will we useful allies to us yet but their one girl with a silly personality if she does manage to pass the debut she might be worth you to socializing with unlike that arrogant Sarah who I can't stand".

"Thanks for that useful information Nike. Nicolette really all you do for her".

"Your welcome Miss Nicolette". Nike says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Soon night falls and I get ready for bed and Nike gives me a good night kiss, "good night Miss Nicolette sweet dreams sleep well", She says as I close my eyes.