💙𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 11💙childhood friendships

After I failed to pass the audition Yukion proposed me to work for her agency , of course I accepted and I will officially debut as Idol soon.But for now I'm working hard as an actress and model.

The call between Aqua and Y/n:

Aqua:So you will become an Idol in the same agency as your mom.

Y/n:Yes! Is not it fantastic!?

Aqua:I am happy for you

Y/n:Thanks, I promise to work hard

Aqua:I'm sure you will succeed.

Y/n:Now I'm also working hard as an actress and model.Maybe we could meet on some shoot.

Aqua:What? Don't you think you're exaggerating? Make sure you rest, you're not taking on too much work!?

Y/n:What are you worried about Aqua? I 'm very good!

End of call:

Kana: Né Aqua,who are you talking to on the phone?You looked very worried.

Aqua:Nobody you care about.

Kana:Come on!

Director: You were talking to Y/n again?

Aqua:Yes...and today's call was worrying.

Kana:Who is Y/n?

Aqua:A childhood friend of mine, after years I resumed contact with her.

Kana:I understand...and are you very close to her?

Aqua:Very much...

Kana-mind-:What is this feeling? Maybe I'll be jealous?

Director:Why was worrying the call ?

Aqua:I'll talk to you about it privately later.

You are in the schoolyard with Ruby and Aqua waiting for Kana because Ruby wants to ask him to become an Idol with her

Ruby:Damn! What will become of my pride after this!?

Y/n:If you want to become an Idol quickly, put your pride aside for today.

Aqua:I agree with Y/n

Ruby:ok...

Kana arrived shortly after our conversation.

Kana:What is your little sister doing here and...who is she?

Aqua:This is my friend Y/n, I told you about her last time.

Kana:Yes I remember.

Kana-mind-:So...she is Y/n, I don't know why, but when she looks at her I reminded the legendary Idol Miku.

she is Y/n, I don't know why, but when she looks at her I reminded the legendary Idol Miku