Authors Notes - What is Horikoshi Gakuen?

Hello Marin here (*^^*)

As some of you may know Shori and some other famous idols went to Horikoshi Gakuen, High School of the Famous, and so I decided to write here some background stuff about the school.

*BTW Sato Shori has graduated in high school in March (2015)

One of Japan's famous schools, Horikoshi Gakuen, located in Tokyo's Nakano district, is famous known for its students: The elite and the highly capable artists. To make entrance into this high school, the students have to be sons or daughters of families capable of paying the tuition fee or smart enough to have a full scholarship or be a self employed Japanese idol.

Their program for celebrities called as TRAIT is as important as it is well known. This is to make the student not give up on their studies, at the same time, their life in the entertainment industry can be taken care of. Therefore, this high school is a popular among the idols of Japan.

Some things a student should know:

1. Piercing, Earrings and make up are prohibited.

2. Dating is strictly prohibited. Boys and Girls have different entrance routes. If discovered, they will order them to break up th relationship. If not, they will be expelled. In the campus, boys and girls cannot talk to each other easily. Being always together might be suspicious enough for the teachers

3. Ipods, Boombox, or any unwanted materials not related to the academics or clubs is prohibited. Use of cellphones is limited. They are only allowed to use at specific times

4. The school is filled with CCTVs in order to protect the idols and wealthy students in the campus.

5. Students are not allowed to eat snacks inside the school nor buying of snacks on the way home. If they will, he/she would be in for detention.

6. The fee for the students in TRAIT course (aka Entertainment Course) is really expensive. Horikoshi adjusts to keep up with the student's schedule, and protects the his/her privacy, With this traditional and strict program the students in this course will have to pay the specified amount of money. At the same time, the student must be an artist.

7. Also if a TRAIT student needs to dye the hair for that period of time, they will have to fill in a form, stating how long they will be in the colour. After that, they will have to dye it black.

8. Some new rules starting January 15, 2010. The artist will be supervised by teachers as bodyguards, even they had already brought their own bodyguards. Regular students are not allowed to speak with the Sports Idols / Artists during breaks or outside school. When caught, he/she will be fined, detained or expelled.

9. An Artist / Idol will be arriving at school by car, and bodyguards wait outside the classroom. This artist will be accompanied by bodyguards even at rest. Regular class pupils can not be in the same class with the celebrities nor can they speak or befriend the artist because the bodyguards only allow conversations with classmates and people who work with the artist. The Artist / Idol should not be talking to people who are not artists. If this rule is violated, he/she will be excluded from school.

Horikoshi Gakuen is divided into 4 classes:

1. University-For the University students

2. Sports-Classes for students are well known in the field of sports (athletes)

3. Classes for Artists / TRAIT for the singers, actors, idols, etc.

4. Class Scholarships- For Scholars

School Fees

Examination fee: 30,000 YenAdmission fee: 450,000 YenSchool Fee(every year): 546,000 YenFee per year: 996,000 YenFirst Year Fee: 1,296,000 Yen

Some of the Notable Graduates

Yamashita Tomohisa

Sato Shori

Matsumoto Jun

Toma IkutaInagaki

Goro Tsuyoshi

Kusanagi Tsuyoshi

Domoto Ayukawa

Taiyou Tegoshi

Yuya Miura

Haruma Tomoka

Kurokawa Tanaka

Koki Hikaru

yaotome Arioka

DaikiShirota

Yuu Yabu City

Yuto Nakajima

Ryosuke Yamada

Yuri Chinen

Koike Teppei

Rina Yamashita

Kyoko Fukada

Aya Ueto

Anne Suzuki

Aoi Yuu

Ayana Sakai

Ai Kato

Jun Hasegawa

Perfume

Masami Nagasawa

Remaining

Shida Mirai

Arioka Daiki

Suzuka Ohgo

Nishii Yukito

Shougo Sakamoto

Ryunosuke Kamiki

Ayano HayashiIrie

Jingi Saaya

Irie Morimoto

Ryutaro Kawashima

Kawashima Umika

Nako Asami

Tanaka

Mariya Nishiuchi

In this fan fiction I will be adding some other famous J-pop people who didn't go to this school and changing the school rules a bit, and changing the ages so they all would be the second year of Junior high except a couple of them who are going to be the Sempai.

if you'd like any J-pop artist in the story please comment below or message me about it and I will try my best to add them in my story.