Chapter 1 The handsome prince Shori kun

It was many years ago a girl named Natsumi went to the sexy zone concert for the first time. There she saw Shori kun who was the centre out of the three. She noticed for the first time how cool an idol could be. Ever since then she has been a big fan of Shori. One day she found out the school he went to, and decided to want to go there.

It was in the spring holidays when Natsumi decided to persuade her parents to let her transfer schools. She was sitting down and eating her food, and was waiting for the perfect chance to talk about it. Eventually she found the perfect timing to talk about it.

"Mom and dad..." She said playing with her spoon as she began to talk.

"What is It dear?" Asked her mother

"It's about school...." Said Natsumi trying her best to not get her mother too cross about the fact that she wanting to move out of Fukuoka and moving to Tokyo just so she could chase after Shori kun.

"Are you getting bullied by the Sempai's?" Asked Natsumi's mother

"No it's actually...about me wanting to change schools...." Said Natsumi hoping she would get the reply and reaction she hoped for.

"Hmmm...?" Said Natsumi's father while drinking his cup of coffee

"What!?" Shouted Natsumi's mother

"Please mom and dad..." Said Natsumi hoping that asking more would work!

"What school is it then?" Asked Natsumi's mother looking at her, hoping she would tell the truth.

"I-I want to go to Horikoshi high school..." Said Natsumi honestly

"Horikoshi...?" Said Natsumi's mother looking unsure about her decision of why she choose this school.

"The school is famous for its students Natsumi and how are you going to be able to be enrolled?" Asked mother looking a bit unsure "we are not a family that's capable of paying for the tuition fees you know!"

"I could get in with my track and field records! Mom!" Shouted Natsumi

"That is true...and you did get a scholarship which you haven't used yet so...maybe it's possible.." Said Natsumi's mother

Natsumi's father placed his cup of tea down on the table and started to speak "That's the high school you want to go?"

"Yes that's where I want to go!"

"Why do you want to go their so badly when you have friends here?" Asked Father

Natsumi wanted to tell him the real reason why she wanted to go, but she knew if she told them they would not let her go there for a stupid reason like that, but she remembered that lying would make things worse later.

"I-I want to g-go there because Shori kun is going their!" Said Natsumi

Natsumi's mother and father became silent, and They both looked at each other like they were communicating to each other about what Natsumi had said.

"Mom please can I transfer to a school in Tokyo?" Asked Natsumi for the Third time. Hoping she would get the response she wanted.

"Shori kun...?" Mumbled Natsumi's mother

"Is that why you want to change schools so badly?" Asked Natsumi's father

"Yes!" Said Natsumi

"You know that the school prohibits girls from going near idols and if you do you'll get expelled" explained Natsumi's father who was highly intelligent. "So even if you go you won't be able to talk you know"