Heaven and Hell Pt.2

Ravens POV:

As me and May strolled along the sidewalk towards the fanciest hotel in town, The Château. One of the perks of time on Earth was unlimited finances while we were there. This meant that between us we could afford to pay for a hotel suite for a night, even in a 5 star hotel. We continued to make small talk as we walked through the glass double doors into the lobby. May paid for the room, despite my repeated insistence that I would.

Wondering up the stairs to the second floor I asked what Heaven was like.
"It's.... It's..... all warm and fluffy. But you can't fly before Level 6 Godliness, so most of the time I'm there I'm in meetings or sleeping."
"Damn. In Hell we can fly whenever we want and the demons have fireball teams."
"Fireballs?" Came the confused reply.
"Like this." I said, flicking my wrist to summon one into my palm.
"Wow." She said. "I wish we got powers like that."

We reached the suite we had been given, May opening the door with a gentle push. Inside was a lovely sitting room/kitchen and a doors leading off to the bedroom and bathroom. She walked over to the kitchen, swaying her hips and I felt blood rush to my face and.... less appropriate parts. Oops.

Mays POV:

I set about making some hot chocolate for the the two of us. As I rummaged around in the cupboards I heard footsteps on the linoleum behind me. "Hey," murmured Raven, "I umm... I actually... I know we haven't known each other more than 4 hours but I..."
"I like you too." I said. The moment the words were out, I was ok with it. It was natural. Before I could stop myself I spun round, away from the countertop and looped my hands round him, pulling him close to me.
"Ah." He said. I could feel him pressing into me.
"I'm going to kiss you now." I muttered, tilting my head up as he tilted his down.

Our lips met in the middle, joining together as I opened my mouth slightly. His tongue slipped into my mouth. I melted further into his arms. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs round his waist. Placing me on the countertop, he kept one arm round me and started massaging my boob with the other. We were fully making out now and I could feel him growing harder as I became more horny myself. I began tugging at his black t-shirt, eager to see more. "I think," he whispered seductively in my ear, "We should take this to the bedroom."
"Agreed." I breathed back.

Once we were in the bedroom he laid me down onto the bed, holding himself above me. As he undid my shirt buttons I reached a hand between his legs and began to run it up and down his erection. "Uhhh..." He moaned. "That feels so uhhh.... good.... stop before I cum already."
I stopped when he asked, instead focusing on taking off his top. I was half naked by now and Raven was looking at me like a man starved. He lowered himself down and slowly started to suck my left tit, then my right one. I moaned out loud form the pleasure although I tried not to. This just made him go faster.

Ravens POV:

I was fucking her. I was fucking May. Slowly but still. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. Her moans brought me back into the present and I fumbled for the zip on her skirt with renewed vigour. Eventually getting the hang of the zip I slid it down her legs and threw it onto the floor, the silk pooling on the floor. Her panties came off soon after and her hands were reaching up to the zip on my trousers. I shifted to let her take them off, starting to rub between her legs, slowly at first then faster and faster as her moans increased. I took my hand away seconds before she came and lowered my head until it was wrapped up in her thighs. Licking up Mays juices, I could feel the blood pooling and sitting in my dick.

I didn't get to do this for long before she was moaning my name and begging me to actually fuck her. I repositioned myself over her entrance, carefully lowering it into her vagina. She cried out, and I stopped pushing my cock into her. "Is it hurting?" I asked.
"No... it's been a while." She admitted.
"I'll be careful." I promised. It had been a while for me too.
Turning my attention back to fucking May, I pushed back into her tight, warm pussy, but much more carefully this time. She moaned in pleasure, asking me to go faster. I complied, pumping her until she was gasping and moaning that she was cumming. Her head lolled back against the pillows as her eyes went up to Heaven. Literally. I was close too and kept up the same speed.

I felt my dick harden as I came closer and closer to the climax. She must have felt it too because she answered my question before I asked. "Yes." She said. "Cum in me."
Her voice undid me as I felt the orgasm rip through me, too much, never enough. I was moaning and shaking as the pleasure receded and I pulled out of her. "Oh. My. Gosh." May gasped. "That. Was. Amazing."
"Agreed." I replied. "I had forgotten what it had felt like."
"Me too."
I looked at the clock on the wall.

Mays POV:

"We only have a few hours before I go back." Raven said. I felt tears welling up in my eyes at the thought of it.
"Can you sleep with me?" I asked.
"We just did." He smirked.
"I mean actually sleep." I explained, grinning.
"Sure," he said, snuggling up to me. "Let's sleep."
He closed his eyes, wrapping a protective arm around me. I melted into the embrace and dozed off, happy that I had found love, even if it couldn't last.