chapter 12

The last few days have been wonderful between Carter and I. We went to the beach, more shopping, dining and sightseeing. I have really been enjoying my time in Cancun and got to come back again with India. Right now, carter and I was enjoying lunch at a nice lil restaurant shack. The food was good, but the drinks was even better. I was wearing a black bathing suit with a deep V-neck in the back and leopard wrap around my waist. The weather was nice out today, but I really just wanted to sleep in and stay in the room for the day. But someone of course had other plans.

"Yo, this fish and chicken is so good" carter said while munching on his food.

"I aint gonna lie its really good. I just want to go back to the room and sleep after this." I said yawning.

"Well damn that's too bad cause I schedule you a day at the spa. I can cancel it if you want?"

"No please don't I'll go. I know it's something I really really need. What time should I be there?"

"3pm and then maybe we can have a little dinner in the room. Something lite cause I see how tired you been."

"Yeah, we can do that just a cozy night."

Ok well we only have 3 more days here, so we need to make it worth our while." He said with a wink.

"carter stay away from my pussy. I need a break from your dick and mouth."

"Awe baby you hate daddy and Jr?"

"Ew the fact that you just said says it all."

"Whatever girl come on let's go so we can get you to your spa day."

"If I'm going to the spa, what are you going to be doing?"

"Oh, I might watch some tv or something but I'm going to chill in the room until you're done."

Ok cool well don't have too much fun without me." Isaid to him as we walk up to the spa.

"I won't baby I promise." He said as he kisses me on the lips.

I walk into the spa and check in and they ushered me to a private suite that had a bathrobe and champagne ready. I changed out my clothes and got comfortable in the chaise that was in the corner. Soon I felt myself drifting off to sleep thanks to the meditation music playing in the room. I felt someone tap me to wake me up for my massage. Once I was on the table correctly the therapist began the massage. She must have the hands of God because she works every damn bone in my body I swear. I felt so relax and less tense by the time she was done. After the massage I move over to the steam room for about 30 mins mins and then went to get a facial. After being there for 2 hours I was done and heading to the room. Once I got back Carter was lounging on the sofa watching tv and drinking a beer.

"Hey babe you enjoyed yourself?"

"Yeah, I did I was very relaxed, and it was relaxing too. I even wen to sleep a few times." I said as I sat on the couch next to him.

"That's good I knew you needed some time to yourself, so I wanted to give you that. You look refreshed though. But do you miss daddy?" he asked as he slid his hand between my thighs.

"Nigga if you fucking touch me after that massage I just got." I said as I moved his hands.

"Shit I'm trying to give you another massage." He said as he found his way to my pussy lips and started rubbing his finger across them.

"Carter come on baby." I said as I squirm against.

"Stop baby let me make you good. You know I love doing it. I love the way this pussy taste." He said as he slid his fingers in me, and I gasped.

"I love the way she gets wet for me." I gasp as he fingered me some more.

"I love how you squirt all over me back-to-back." This time he started going faster.

"MMM, I loved how you sit on my dick ride that shit and your eyes roll to the back of your head." I felt my body relax against the sofa as he kept going and talking in my ear.

"Oh, I love how you look when I'm deep in shit then you start moaning and calling me daddy." I started breathing harder and moaning to the point where I think everyone heard me on this floor.

"that's right baby let that shit out be a good girl and cum all over my fingers. Let that's hit go jasmine cause if not I'm gonna keep going and then ill have to fuck the shit out of you and then you'll have to nut all over this dick."

I look square dead at him and said "Fuuck me then."

"Sayless."

Carter flips me over onto my knees and slap me on the ass before sliding my bikini bottom to the side and didn't even prepare me for his dick. He slid in me so slowly and then he wasted no time not having any mercy on me. It went from passion to aggression quickly.

"WHY(SLAPS) YOU (SLAPS) NUT(SLAPS) WHEN(SLAPS)I(SLAPS)SAID TOO?" he says as he just slaps my ass.

"Cause I didn't want tooooo." I said moaning.

"Oh, really ight then take this fucking dick then." He says as he started choking me.

My pussy just kept getting wetter and wetter as he was fucking me. Carter kept hitting my spot and I didn't want to nut, yet I wanted to hold that shit cause it was feeling so fucking good. Then I felt him stick his thumb in my ass and I lost my shit and started throwing my ass back and fucking his dick. But then he had to have control so he started fucking me and I could his balls slapping my pussy and that shit turned me on so bad. All you could hear is our skin slapping and us moaning throughout the room. That shit was bringing the demon out of me cause once we are done, I'm gonna want more. I crave this man and his dick on a daily now. At first, I was scared to fuck him cause he so big but fuck that. Feel how swollen my pussy is and the soreness turns me on more and crave him.

"Shit baby cum on this. Grip this fucking dick jasmine." He said as held my hips.

"Mmm cum with me daddy." I said.

"" SHHHIITTT AAAAHGGGGHHH" he said as he released his nut all on my ass. He felt my pussy and felt all the nut that I had released and replace his fingers with his tongue and started eating my pussy from the back. I look back and seen him stroking his dick and getting it hard again and I was so ready for round two.