Obsessive feeling

{Super Short Sorry!!!}

As the days passed Xiao wouldn't let M/n Out of his room because of "Dangers that are lurking" he said.. Xiao would only let M/n Out if he was with him to accompany M/n,

M/n POV:

"AUGHHHHHHH" I slightly yelled while I was in the room 'IM SOOO BOOORED' Xiao will never let me out after that incident..' Wait what if I Just escape right now! hehehehehe good job M/n I will finally go back to Mondstadt!' I prepared what I needed Clothes, Food, water and other stuff that I might need. 'I'M SO EXCITED' I made a fake key with my powers 'Atleast this power is the most useful to me hehe. I opened the door and oh the relief I felt seeing the sun again! I went straight down stairs till ground Floor after that I started running towards Dihua Marsh.(You are basically doin the naruto run but god speed mode) Once I made it the bridge I felt someone or something following me at a super fast speed. I look back and take a glance and it was a Green Figure with Bright Glowing Golden Eyes 'SHIT IT'S XIAO BITCH RUUNNN BITCH RUNNN' I went so fast that no one could see me "M/N! COME BACK OR ELSE I WILL PUNISH YOU ONCE I GET YOU BACK!" I Heard his voice super near me "I DONT WANT TO GO BACK XIAO!" I ran so fast that I was Practically In Between Stone gate and Dawn Winery. I slowed Down when I felt no presence behind me.. Then I took the most biggest Gasp in the world, I took some minutes to take a rest..

Xiao POV:

'AUUUUGH WHY I WAS SOO CLOSE.....Augh I can't go any further because of my contract. Fine then you wanna play this game M/n? Then Two can play..' I teleported to Zhongli 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I found him having tea near Liyue Harbor "Mor-Uh I mean Zhongli I want to speak about something important." He took a glance at me then finished his tea " Well then let's talk about this important business" 'Should I tell Him? Aghh I will tell him just to get M/n Back' "Can we make a contract about my Travelling limit?" Please say yes I need this " what for?" I hesitated for a bit " Uh Recently I found Our creator In his Reborn Form and I was about to bring him to you but he escaped to Mondstadt and I am planning to bring him back to you." I half Lied through my Story..  when I looked back at him He had this Shock and confused face...after a few seconds He came back to his senses "I will agree extending Your Limit but incase Liyro Doesn't Agree, Take him with force and when other people get curious Just say to them that you are his partner or lover, if they push further why, Don't Hesitate to kill them, and in my terms If you did get Liyro and Bring him to me then your Karmic dept will be slightly removed"

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

M/n POV: 

Maybe I should Just rest here It looks comfy( Where you rested in was actually a Hilichurl Camp)

Good night Dear Creator~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooo! tis me Keade Sorry for super super super late update I'm trying my best to update this story but its kinda hard I will try my best if I have Any Motivation left!

Sorry for super short story but this is all my brain juice can do I might update and add more lore and stuff to this chapter!