Prologue (Introduction to Efangonche)

I am Darafil Radhi Efangonche from Efagonche Clan. They knew me as a Lunatic Daughter of Zuro Efagonche and Davida Tahrik together with my 4 more crazy sisters, I am one out of 5 of us, I am the second youngest next to Kiushe.

My sister, Kiushe Lefi Efangonche married Hadres Vyrykolakas, that bitch, she got my sister pregnant that's why my sister had no choice and accepted her faith. I think she's willing to be married to that woman, Hadres not because she was pregnant with the child of Hadres but because they love each other and that my sister was willing to settle down with Hadres, but I knew she wanted to be with Hadres too, I mean me, myself is sick of seeing the same faces from the day I was born in this hell. I love my sisters, but they just exhausting sometimes.

I know my parents was a gift blessed from above because us, their childrens they never validate our feelings and they were always understanding for us even though we're different persona. They never pressured us like the one's I knew when you came from a very wealthy family. And I am so glad that I have them as my parents, although, sometimes they are just crazy and I don't even understand how they do that.

My sister had a kid—nope a twins to be exact after we found out that her and Hadres had a relationship, we really didn't noticed that Hadres was secretly dating my fucking sister, gosh that woman my slick and even got my sister pregnant at 18 damn it. Their twins who drastically looked like me, what the fuck. Now, I became an auntie in an instant. But I love kids, maybe I should build a family too so I can escape my crazy sisters.

My other sisters  Don't want to engage themselves with their beloved nephews because they still hate Hadres for getting my sister pregnant. And I think that doesn't make sense. I mean, we should accept it now since there's nothing wrong with being a good human at least this time. Ewan, hindi pa nila siguro nararanasan magka-anak kaya ganyan ang perspective ng mga 'yan. Oh bakit ako nga, wala akong mga anak or mga anak marunong 'rin naman akong mapgpatawad.

Farahil Gasife, Radou Johel, Sarihd Lohif, are jerks for neglecting their only nephews when they found out that the twins was indeed Hadres children. They all act like a kid more than a kid would, my nephews are way more mature than them, and I think our nephews are not at fault since Hadres is the one who got my sister pregnant, and my nephews are out of it.

Para naman kasing mga tanga 'tong mga kapatid ko, kaunting pagpapakumbaba lang naman ang hinihingi ni Kiushe sa kanila pero dahil sa ma pride ang mga Efagonche ay walang pakialam ang mga kapatid ko at tila naging  mga bingi ito. By the way, we're not muslims guys, don't be fooled by our names. My grandparents named us, so it does sound muslim but we're not I promise.

Don't blame us, we got it in our Mamà and Mom. We are the recreation of them. In fact, they are more worse than us. That's why people should be glad that all of the 5 sisters didn't inherit all the behaviour of our parents, maybe some of them.

Buti pa'ko, tanggap ko na ang katotohonan. Si Mamà nga eh, masaya na siya dahil kahit papaano ay may apo na siyang matotorture—este matuturuan ng mga ways ng isang Efagonche on how to be madiskarte at a young age. Mararanasan muna nila ang hirap bago ang saya, its the way of our parents to discipline us when we are young, which I was glad they did that. Tapos itong mga utak batang mga kapatid ko ay mga ma-pride pa 'din. Pero hayaan na natin sila. We're not called lunatics if we were normal.

Where's the thrill of being different if normal kaming mga Efangonche. We're too unique, just not in the good way nga lang.

"Tita Dara! What's up po, may pagkain po ba kayong dala?" Ashed from the front door rushed towards me as she entered their grand feon gate—kidding, but seriously. Sumunod naman ang kambal nito na si Eiphraim na kamukha ko pero kapangalan ng yumao naming pinsan na si Eifram.