Chapter 8

No one's pov

" hmm... it's not working???" Lucy tilted her head slightly.

"Gurarara you can stay on board until you can get back kid or you can become my daughter kid." Lucy look up at whitebeard with an annoyed look on her face.

" I'm not a kid Ossan and I already have a papa!, I'm not going to be your daughter." Lucy said and jumped on whitebeard lap.

" I can stay with you on board and wait for my papa to come and get me back." As whitebeard pirates member looks at Lucy.

" wait did you just say your dad came to get you back, how would he know where you are??!!and how did you know he came to get you back??!!" Now everyone just wants to know how, and wait for the answer from the girl.

" I call papa." As Lucy answered they question There's silent as no one can say anything about it like ' why don't they think that she would call her dad when she's lost'

"Gurarara but do you know that you are on the new world now he might not be able to come to get you as it was very dangerous here you know kid. And if he does come it's going to be a few weeks for him to get here kid." As whitebeard said everyone agrees with him.

" I have to call papa to ask him first!! ossan." Lucy said as she pulled out a den den mushi to call her dad, ' where did that den den mushi come from???' As she waited for him to pick up.

" who am I speaking to?" A man voice can be heard from den den mushi.

" papa is me Lucy how long is gonna take for you to get to the new world papa???." Lucy said

" it going to take awhile for me to get there Lu and how did you know that you in the new world is there someone there with you Lu." Her dad ask her.

" hi there this is Marco speaking yoi, lucy is safe with us now so you don't need to worry about her yoi." As Marco talks her dad there is a silent from the other side.

"She with you on whitebeard ship??" They can hear a sigh from the other side " please keep her off Trouble and my son will be there to pick her up in a weeks thank, Lu stay safe" they can be quite surprised that she brother is close to them and her dad might know where they're.

" I will papa bye bye " she said with a big smile on her face. Marco get blush on his face while his crew blush red members think ' she so cute'

" Gurarara my son you should probably prepare a room for the kid to sleep in tonight." As whitebeard said marco looks at Lucy as she looks at everyone there.

" yes pop I should go and prepare a room for her now yoi." As Marco said he wants to take her with him he didn't want her to be scary of his crew members.

" wow you hair looks like a bread that is so cool.and you look so pretty" as Lucy keeps on talking about every members with a star on her eye's that is new to them since other people would be scared of them. So marco introduces himself and his crew members to her, she just happy to know them all.

As Marco prepares a room for her she starts to warm up to them as she and thatch start to play pranks on other members on the ship. No one can stay mad at her as she to adorable to be mad with so they put anything on thatch as he starts all of this prank idea with Lucy.

So Marco has to look after Lucy to avoid her from do anymore prank with thatch, Lucy would stay still when she with Marco for everyone surprise. Lucy just like spending time with marco she never gets bored when she's with him as time flies by is been a week now.

Lucy pov

As Lucy sits on whitebeard lap a crew member say " red hair pirate is here" with red hair? Shanks here!!

Lucy can hear shanks " asking for a permission to get on board" I can't let's shanks see me here what to do??

Than ossan said " permission granted" ' ahh I can't stay here I make a promise to be a king of pirate to shanks I can't meet him yet!!I really need to get out of here to somewhere else that is a town from but here now ahh'.

Marco pov

When shanks get on board like always he asks me to join his crew but I refuse as I look at pop, pop looks surprised as he looks around for something.

" Did anyone see Lucy??" As pop asking us everyone started looking for her, shanks look at us we call out for Lucy but get no answer we all worry.

" who are you looking for whitebeard?." Shanks ask pop

"You don't know her punk." Pop said

" well I get some good boozed here to drink with you, maybe next time than." Shanks said than we see a big bird landed on board with a boy on its back! He's jumped off and say "I came to pick up my sister Lucy where is she?"

" we looking for her now yoi but it I guess she might use her abilities to transport somewhere else" as we said he look at shanks and walk towards him.

" Excuse you are shanks right thank you for saving my baby sister back then." Shanks looked at him.

" who?" Shanks asked back ' is shanks save is sister would it be Lucy??' I think.

"It luffy she tell me a lot about you." As he said shanks look surprised.

" I don't know that luffy has any brothers how is she doing now??" Shanks laughed as he asked him about luffy.

" you should know that trouble is always there for her. And thank you for look after her whitebeard san."as he said with a smile and worry on his face " I get to go and look for her now, she must curse a lot of trouble for you all"

" not at all." We all say at the same time as he smiles and said " I going now thank again" when he done saying he jumped up on the bird and fly away with vivre card in his hand, ' that's how he's looking for her'