ROBIN

I'm walking out of school and Finney comes up to me. "Hey, Robin! Wanna comes over my house!!" "Yeah of course!" I reply. If you haven't already known that I have a MASSIVE crush on Finney. So I'll do anything to hang out with him.

We're walking to his house and we finally get there, so he walks up and unlocks the door with  his keys. I walk up to him and he opens the door. We both walk in and he says Hi to his aunt and then grabs my hand and runs upstairs to his room.

"Slow down!!" I yell while being dragged. "Sorry!" He says and we finally make it to his room. He opens the door and goes on his bed. And as a normal person I am, I also go on his bed.

"Robin, I have a question.." he says "ok! Throw it at me!" I say not thinking anything about it. "Can you practice kissing with me?" My eyes widen. "Huh?" I asked. "Can you practice kissing with me???" He asks again.

WOAH MY CRUSH JUST ASKED IF I COULD PRACTICE KISSING WITH HIM!!!!!! But I gotta play it cool. "Uh why?" I ask "Because Donna has like tons of experience and I never kissed anyone and you have a lot of experience!"

Oh- well at least I get to kiss him! "Sure I guess." I say playing it cool. "Ok let's start!" We
Get close and we put our lips together and he gives me a little peck. "Donna probably won't want just a little peck." I say. Not because of Donna's likings but just because I want to kiss him more.

"Ok got it!" He says and he leans in and so do I. We close our eyes and I start kissing him. He kisses back and grabs my waist. I was a bit of surprised but I put my arms around his neck.

We keep kissing for awhile and then he lets go. We're both panting because we're out of breath
"Ho-How was that?" He says while he pants. "Good enough." I say "I still don't think I'm ready so same time tomorrow?" He asks. "Sure!" I reply. I get off his bed. "Bye Finn!" "Bye!"

I go downstairs and exit the door.
I walk home happily because I get to Kiss my crush tomorrow.
________________________________
408 Words
How do you like it? It's pretty fun to write.