1. Spindle of Fate Hanbok Atelier

||

||.........||

A little child lying on the porch, leaning her head on her mother's laps.
The lullaby sung by the gentle night breeze puts the child to sleep, the mother pulls out her treasured sewing box to make a special gift for her loving child.
A thin golden cord, kept for generations knotted with red , white, blue,black and yellow threads...

the bracelet of life and Fate in beautiful colors is made for the young lady .
''i pray that no misfortune will ever come into ur life . I pray yhat u will grow into a good hearted , wise woman. lastly ,...i pray that u will find ur true fate.''

Somewhere between the thin border of the two , the child wanders in her dreams, both sweet and heartrending .

Fate of the red thread , like the blazing lightening the dark nights .
Fate of the white thread , like the redolence of the white lotus.
Fate of the blue thread , like the clear sky reflected upon the pond.

Fate of the black thread , mysterious like the darkness of the night.
Your blacelet of life and fate will bring these four men into ur life .

'' i promise to come back and knock on this very door after everything is over, my lady .''

'' i will be waiting here , no matter what.. So do not forget and come back for me ''

꒰ ˀˀ ↷ ............................... "♡ᵎ ꒱

'' Thank you for visiting us .have a nice day!" with a merry jingling sound of the gate bell , today's last customer leaves atelier

another day at ' Spindle Of Fate Hanbok Atelier ' is succesfully over.

'' though day , ma'am isn't ? '' when she walks into the workshop while massaging her heavy shoulders , she saw her employees busy tidying up the atelier and the workshop.

'' Yes , it's been rough but worthwhile.'' she spoke smiling , she really got used to every single one of them .

oh she almost didn't notice the clock is already pointing at 7 o'clock it's time to close soon.
'' Thank you for your hard work , everyone. Sort the clothes due for laundry and wrap up , chop chop !! '' told them gently ending the exhausting day hoping for another shining one

'' i'm heading out . See you tomorrow everyone , Have a great evening .. and mina'' sooyun called out her close employee and friend mina

''ugh...'' she answered her which made sooyun giggled loudly , mina is annoyed by the fact that sooyun scold her daily for neglecting her health because of work

''you should head home too. don't u linger around here . Go and make friends , lover , or whatever u want '' she is a hard working person but for real she needs to enjoy other parts and things in life not only working is living a life