The Monologue

This is for the first time I'm writing on Wattpad.You may find the story bleak.So please excuse.Hope you enjoy. :)

***************************
It was a rainy night.She was all alone in her house,in amazement of such a great day.Her fate had transcended far beyond her expectations,giving her the best possible day of her life.

He has always been her fascination,just like every other girl in the school.She's spent long stretches of time in the school corridor,captivated by his glowing eyes.He has always been her love interest.And she has finally managed to talk to him?She couldn't just believe it!

She wanted to relive that moment.She couldn't stop herself from recapturing that conversation she had with him countless times in her mind.

"Ding Dong," Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell."Must be mom and dad," she thought.

She walked to the door with those thoughts still dizzy in her mind.She stretched out her hand to reach the door handle.But when she opened the door,she had the biggest shock of her life.She was taken aback to see that wet,shiny face in the dark.She couldn't believe her senses."Umm..Hey Ann," that many voice echoed in her ears.

Boring?Well...I warned you. :)