Chapter I • Day 1 •

I can't move.I hear people talking and screaming besides me.The only thing I'm seeing when I barely try to open my eyes is a tall building and seems I'm on the ground?

6 hours earlier...

It's a big day today in my life.I'm getting promoted as the new manager at the building skyscrapers accency.I gave my blood sweat and tears for my latest project and the boss really started appreciating my work so now he decided that I should be the perfect manager for our company after Miss.Cho retired.
All of my friends from work told me I should feel really proud because my boss chose me to take this spot not his daughter Nari.That's insane but to be honest she is just here for fame not to work.In the past when I first entered the company I was her assistant.She treat me like trash.Never saw me as her equal even after I got the same spot as her.Speaking of the devil she just arrived here...hmm she seems really calm.Oh no she's coming straight to me...

" Congrats Haneul on your promotion!" She said with the fakest and biggest smile on her face then leaves.

Something seems off.I try to ignore her as my best friend Misun said and enjoy this day.After we finished our work at noon Tara calls me and tells me I should go on the roof because it's a surprise.When I arrived on the roof everyone was waiting for me.It was a party for me.

" Congrats Haneul!It was my idea!" Misun said while hugging me.

" Thank you so much!Thank you everyone!"

After the party Misun and I were the only ones up there cleaning.It was pretty late.
While I was moping the floor Misun told me she really needs to go to the bathroom so I was all alone there.It wasn't scary for me because I like the view at night on the roof of our company.Suddenly I heard the door opening.I thought it was Misun but in my surprise it was Nari.

" Is there anything you need?" I ask.

" Yes.I need you gone."

She was coming closer and closer to me...almost like she was about to push me over when in that moment I saw a glimpse of the moon while I was falling...

In the present...

I heard the ambulance... wait...I was in the ambulance but why are they all looking at me...the boss?And nurses?...wait they are calling me "Nari"?...I don't understand...

After the surgery I had while I was unconscious I was laying alone in a hospital room.Looks like I broke my left hand and I really don't remember what happened.There are a lot of flowers next to me and...a note:

"My darling Nari hope you get well soon"

All of them are for Nari but why there are here?

I turn my head on the other side then I realize...there was a big mirror...I got scared... I'm Nari now?

To be continued...

Note:

Haneul's spirit is now in Nari's body but...where is Nari's spirit?Is she dead?
How will Haneul face everything?

Updates every Tuesday and Thursday

Thank you guys for reading my story!I think so far this is my favorite,let me know what you think about it:)