𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 . . . 
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴.    ▏ ʜᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: mentions of gore, violence, ptsd and nightmares

gore, violence, ptsd and
nightmares

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

PHOEBE EIRWEN, an infamous demigod in her own right, squeezed the son of Poseidon's hand in reassurance as she noticed the anxious look that crossed her boyfriend's rather handsome features. Phoebe knew just how much it meant for Percy to finally come home again. After all, the raven haired boy hadn't seen his mom in a little more than year. Although it felt much much longer than that. It had been an entire twelve months of his life without his closest parent and his girlfriends knew just how much it had been killing him.

Phoebe didn't doubt or blame Percy for missing his mother so fiercely because Phoebe, unlike a very startling amount of demigod's, understand his feelings. She understood whole heartedly the kind of pain that comes with missing one's own parent, especially one that you had a unique and unbreakable bound with. It's a miserable and ever consuming feeling. It's a feeling that doesn't just go away. It lingers. 

"You knew, you could have went back to camp. You didn't have to come with me," the boy tries to begin to her, but she can tell that he's slightly stumbling to find the right words as they are jumbled together due to influx of overwhelmingly chaotic emotions and a cacophony of thoughts.  "Please, don't take that the wrong way! It's not that I'm not thankful you that came with me because I am. Really. You know that I absolutely love you, and I know that my mom absolutely loves you. It's just..." Percy pauses to make some vague gesturing motion with his hand and Phoebe can see the wheels turning in his head as he focuses his ADHD enough to het the words out right.

"I just know that it's gonna be very hard for you to see my mom because we have close relationship like you did with you're mom. I know after everything you had to go through with you're own mom trying to actively kill you and the others during this past year or so that you might be having hard time-"

Phoebe couldn't help the ever adoring smile that takes hold on her delicate pale features as Percy begins to ramble on and on. She knew that he truly cared about her. She press her hand over her lips to cover the growing grin.

     The slightly shorter girl moved to stand in front of her boyfriend before moving to reach forward to cup her boyfriend's face sincerely.

"Perc, I'll be more than fine. Plus, today isn't even about me. Today is just about getting you back home to you're mom. Okay?" She questions as she offers a grin at the boy. Percy moves her long mint blue hair that was streaked with chunks of white and violet out of his way before places his hand over one of hers as he slowly smiles softly. A familiar look of fondness danced over his features as he stared a into her deep blue eyes.