004

★

2:17 PMTHE BRONX DAYCARE

2:17 PM
THE BRONX DAYCARE

nasiya drunk her water walking back to the classroom as she rubbed her eyes, she was ready to get off. especially since her brother was taking her to pick up her first check later that day from the song. everything seemed like it was going right.

her dreams were unfolding, her school was paid for, the semester. she just couldn't be more thankful for how things were beginning to play out for her. nonetheless she walked into the classroom the lullabies playing in the background but the slight argument catching her ears instead.

"bitch you police as fuck youn even got no business being here"

"caring for kids is police as fuck? you weird bitch and you not talking to me with yo old ass."

"siya you better get this lil smut, 'for i do her the worst way word to my dead"

"what's going on yall just chill." siya said standing between them seeing devin laying on the changing table still unchanged. "what do y'all got goin bruh?" nasiya asked starting to change him, as she did that eloise opened her mouth to tell her but the weed and lighter cause her eyes first beside devin. she turned her head to look at the two her heart racing.