1- Late Night Bakery

MYLA POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MYLA POV:

I ran off the pitch after I celebrated with my teammates after I had made the the last minute goal making the game 3-1 as we won "Great play Myla!" My coach yelled and patted my back as I nodded and entered into the locker room and sat next to Milena one of my teammates who I was close to as she was the one out of all the team I was closet with cause we grew up with each other told each other everything, as to everyone else I didn't consider them anything other then teammates we were just on a team together nothing more else then that sometimes I felt like I was living a double life because of how after every major thing they all would say it to the whole team.

"Myla that was a great play out there why can't we go out and celebrate tonight?" She said as she took off her cleats "I've got a shift tonight I can't you know I never go to celebrations I just come here go out then come back" I said sighing "Myla it's just the one night and I swear I heard the boy team of Barcelona is coming you don't even have to stay it's just a celebration for both of us teams and you can leave come on" she said begging me "I'm not doing this not tonight I'm already tired from the match I don't need you begging me to go to some random celebration party" I said picking up my bag "Myla there's going to be scouts there's I don't know just important people just go for 15 minutes if nothing happens you can leave just stay for a couple minutes you may get a better opportunity to a better team then Barca!" She screamed as I thought before turning.

"I'll have to check in with my shift manager someone's going to have to sub in for me if I go" I said as she nodded before I left the locker room quickly heading out walking down the sidewalk as I usually did and thanked god everyday that my house wasn't far and I could walk to and back from a game everyday and also pick up some snacks back if I had the money for it.

I entered my house quiet as usual I dropped myself down to the couch taking my bag down with my sighing from the amount of tiredness that's been leaning me to the side this week but I still managed to perform and even at my best as I closed my eyes and thought before I heard the door open and no surprise I saw my mother there not even minding to greet me as I rolled my eyes and got up and went upstairs to my room.

7:35

The time rolled faster and later as I was no doubt indecisive where I was going tonight my job is more important than one night but that one night is my career that can push me farther but I really always asked myself did I enjoy what I do or was it just for the money for now, I didn't know but it did brush off some time for enjoyment as the rest of my life was a simulation of the same thing over and over I thought to myself as I dressed up in my uniform taking in a breath before grabbing my keys.

IMESSAGE

MILENA: Are you coming to the party?

MYLA: No Milena you know why I have more important things I know there's going to be opportunities but I guess they can come later and wait.