3 - Practice Turn

 MYLA POV:

MYLA POV:

7:52

I raced back and forth on the pitch as I stretched and then did some jumping jacks as I usually was early and the first to be on the field and pitch to get my early morning work out and ready especially if there was a game but there wasn't today I just wanted to be on the field and do my usual routine which didn't make a difference really since I did have a game soon "Someone is early as usual" (Alguien llega temprano como siempre.) I heard a voice say as I turned to see Milena as I nodded and continued to race back and forth as she lowered my music and I looked up at her.

"Calm down I just want to ask you something" (Tranquila solo quiero preguntarte algo) she said smiling as I looked at her "Some of the Barca boys are coming and we're going to have to be partners with them" ("Vienen algunos chicos del Barça y vamos a tener que ser compañeros con ellos" ) she said as I furrowed my eyebrows "You invited them Milena? And what will coach think" ("¿Los invitaste Milena? ¿Y qué pensará el entrenador?") I said as she shook her head "No it was planned the coaches planned it I mean I don't know much about it but I'm sure it will be explained when everyone's here" ("No, fue planeado, los entrenadores lo planearon. Quiero decir, no sé mucho al respecto, pero estoy seguro de que se explicará cuando todos estén aquí".) she said as I nodded and continued.

"Have a lot of energy today don't you?" ("Tienes mucha energía hoy, ¿no?") She asked walking around as I nodded "I mean I do too.. I did meet someone last night and were partners hopefully if coach even lets us keep our partners I swear everyone was swarming to find someone.. I feel bad you didn't come you're probably going to get some weird guy" ("Quiero decir, yo también... Conocí a alguien anoche y somos compañeros, con suerte, si el entrenador nos deja mantener a nuestros compañeros, te juro que todos estaban pululando para encontrar a alguien... Me siento mal porque no viniste, probablemente vas a venir". consigue un tipo raro") she said as I shrugged and ignored her "As long as their good I don't care" I said as she shook her head